Think I'm being played, anyone in NYC who watched the Yankees game last night?

Is there anyone in New York state or NYC on loveshack who happens to know if the Yankees were on tv last night? I usually know this kind of stuff but I was busy working at an event last night for work and didn't get a chance to see if this was the case. I think the guy I have been sort of seeing is playing me. He told me that he had been at a bar with his roommate watching the Yankees but I looked at the schedule and it doesn't look as though it was on tv last night. Can someone help, please?

If it was at a bar, it's possible they have one of those satellite programs that basically televise every single baseball game whether it's on regular network or cable. The more important issue is why you're so suspicious of your boyfriend.

I agree with MadDog, are you in New York or somewhere around there that they would be playing the Yankees? (like if you guys are in Colorado I doubt that they would havethat game on as a priority)

But if it is somewhere they might want to watch them there are tons of channels now that just show all the games of that sport, you can even see them on cable (NBA channel 1 2 3 and so on and so forth)

Why wouldn't you trust him?