My wife vs my ex

Frank

I have a strange night tonight. My wife is out of town for the entire week. I have been a good boy. I stayed home all weekend until i received a phone call this morning.

an old classroom told me some not-so close Japanese friends from college are here in town. He wanted me to join them for dinner. I also discovered that one of the classmates in town was a girl i took on a date 6 years ago. She actually worked as model in Japan before going to the US. so i often bragged to friends but her even though nothing happen. i have even told my wife about her.

so i went to diner with my ex-classmates. Of course, she recognized me, but we pretended to be normal. Everything was fine. she knew that i was married. i even think that she has forgotten about the "date"

Until i asked her whether she knew of this other Japanese girl..but her answer was "yes" and she still knew her very well. she would help me got in touch with her. The other girl was actually my ex gf. she was the girl that i regretted letting go. I have lost in touch with her for 5 years. over the years, i've asked other friends in japan what happened to her, but no one knew until today.

no my problem is...what should i do? i knew that i would call my ex gf and say "hi" but should i tell my wife? and what about the girl i dated? should i tell my wife that she was in town? and we went out drinking until 2;00 am. I really want to be honest with her.

I have a strange night tonight. My wife is out of town for the entire week. I have been a good boy. I stayed home all weekend until i received a phone call this morning. an old classroom told me some not-so close Japanese friends from college are here in town. He wanted me to join them for dinner. I also discovered that one of the classmates in town was a girl i took on a date 6 years ago. She actually worked as model in Japan before going to the US. so i often bragged to friends but her even though nothing happen. i have even told my wife about her. so i went to diner with my ex-classmates. Of course, she recognized me, but we pretended to be normal. Everything was fine. she knew that i was married. i even think that she has forgotten about the "date" Until i asked her whether she knew of this other Japanese girl..but her answer was "yes" and she still knew her very well. she would help me got in touch with her. The other girl was actually my ex gf. she was the girl that i regretted letting go. I have lost in touch with her for 5 years. over the years, i've asked other friends in japan what happened to her, but no one knew until today.

no my problem is...what should i do? i knew that i would call my ex gf and say "hi" but should i tell my wife? and what about the girl i dated? should i tell my wife that she was in town? and we went out drinking until 2;00 am. I really want to be honest with her.

Sure, you can tell your wife about the dinner party and the lady there that you had known years before. Dont tell your wife you dated her, say this women had a thing for you and keep the conversation short and casual. Dont however try to contact the old flame you let go of. Remember you are married! If your sturing up some energy inside you about the old flame, try to express that energy with your wife. Sweep your wife off her feet and carry her to the bedroom.

I think the most important thing to remember is that you are MARRIED. This is a big thing and some old gf from 5 years ago is not what should be important now. I would be honest with your wife and also forget the other girls becuase I am sure your wife is who is truely in your heart. Forget your sweetheart and concentrate on your wife. She should be your main priority. Don't worry she will be back in a week and I am sure things will be back to normal when she comes back.

I have a strange night tonight. My wife is out of town for the entire week. I have been a good boy. I stayed home all weekend until i received a phone call this morning. an old classroom told me some not-so close Japanese friends from college are here in town. He wanted me to join them for dinner. I also discovered that one of the classmates in town was a girl i took on a date 6 years ago. She actually worked as model in Japan before going to the US. so i often bragged to friends but her even though nothing happen. i have even told my wife about her. so i went to diner with my ex-classmates. Of course, she recognized me, but we pretended to be normal. Everything was fine. she knew that i was married. i even think that she has forgotten about the "date" Until i asked her whether she knew of this other Japanese girl..but her answer was "yes" and she still knew her very well. she would help me got in touch with her. The other girl was actually my ex gf. she was the girl that i regretted letting go. I have lost in touch with her for 5 years. over the years, i've asked other friends in japan what happened to her, but no one knew until today.