Should I play the game or finish it?

Stressed

Well I finally talked somewhat with my ex about what's going on in our so called relationship. She tells me she confused and that she stills loves me and her feelings haven't changed. If she loves me and still has feelings for me then why is she confused about getting back together! She asked me to wait it out but if I can't she said to do what's best for myself! I hate it when she says that because I want to wait but what if a month from now she tells me that she doesn't want to be with me anymore then what! I'll be a basket case once again. I love her dearly but I can't seem to let go of the possiblity that we will get back together

again. Should I play the game or finish it because with Christmas coming up I don't want to be in this situation.

P.S During our conversation all she was doing was crying and

saying it's hurting her that she's hurting me. Is she afraid to end it knowing that she wouldn't find anyone else like me or is she feeling guilty.

Well I finally talked somewhat with my ex about what's going on in our so called relationship. She tells me she confused and that she stills loves me and her feelings haven't changed. If she loves me and still has feelings for me then why is she confused about getting back together! She asked me to wait it out but if I can't she said to do what's best for myself! I hate it when she says that because I want to wait but what if a month from now she tells me that she doesn't want to be with me anymore then what! I'll be a basket case once again. I love her dearly but I can't seem to let go of the possiblity that we will get back together again. Should I play the game or finish it because with Christmas coming up I don't want to be in this situation. P.S During our conversation all she was doing was crying and saying it's hurting her that she's hurting me. Is she afraid to end it knowing that she wouldn't find anyone else like me or is she feeling guilty.

Pull her in your arms and ask her if she wants to be with you. I dont have any answers but if she says no than you let go of her and you break it off, if she contacts you play cool, and stay friendly. Be her friend. You both love each other but need some time away to test your love if its ment to be. If she is crying than she may not really want to leave.

I would like to say that having read so many different situations on this forum and trying to my small advice, has helped me in my own situation. But if you have any feed back for my anxiety it would be even more helpful.

Thanks, Velvet

First of all, what about christmas? Her feelings obviously changed. Something is going on in her head. Maybe she is just confused. Give it some time. If the love is true, you will be back together. Be patient. Quit worrying so much about how you are going to feel. Let her work things out in her head. If she really means that much to you than give her the time she needs. If things don't work out, pick your head up and move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea, just don't jump right in. Make sure to work things out in your head.

Well I finally talked somewhat with my ex about what's going on in our so called relationship. She tells me she confused and that she stills loves me and her feelings haven't changed. If she loves me and still has feelings for me then why is she confused about getting back together! She asked me to wait it out but if I can't she said to do what's best for myself! I hate it when she says that because I want to wait but what if a month from now she tells me that she doesn't want to be with me anymore then what! I'll be a basket case once again. I love her dearly but I can't seem to let go of the possiblity that we will get back together again. Should I play the game or finish it because with Christmas coming up I don't want to be in this situation. P.S During our conversation all she was doing was crying and saying it's hurting her that she's hurting me. Is she afraid to end it knowing that she wouldn't find anyone else like me or is she feeling guilty.