just read it and tell me what you think

cliche

well me and her have been together for little over a year, we see eachother about once a week, (we moved apart), well about a month ago any physical satisfication became un-important to her, we had a great sex life, then all the sudden we hardly kissed, now all we do is argue, and shes telling me that we need a break, it makes me mad because we hardly have anything for her to need a break from, shes always saying how we don't talk anymore, how we used to be great friends, we used to "play around" at least once a day...now shes never in the "mood" even on that one day that we see eachother, so to sum up, our sex life was trashed a month ago, we argue, she needs breaks....boy, i must be some kind of jerk or something....please, i prefer advice from weoman, i want to know if theres anyhthing i can do to save the relationship

well me and her have been together for little over a year, we see eachother about once a week, (we moved apart), well about a month ago any physical satisfication became un-important to her, we had a great sex life, then all the sudden we hardly kissed, now all we do is argue, and shes telling me that we need a break, it makes me mad because we hardly have anything for her to need a break from, shes always saying how we don't talk anymore, how we used to be great friends, we used to "play around" at least once a day...now shes never in the "mood" even on that one day that we see eachother, so to sum up, our sex life was trashed a month ago, we argue, she needs breaks....boy, i must be some kind of jerk or something....please, i prefer advice from weoman, i want to know if theres anyhthing i can do to save the relationship

I am sorry, I am new to this page and hope this is how to post my response. Maybe because of this I am a complete idiot and you shouldn't take my advice. But I will give it anyways. I think you should give her some space. You don't realize just what you have until you don't have it anymore. If she really loves you than she will see it. If she doesn't see it move on. You don't want to be the only one working for the relationship. And if you are being a jerk, again give it some space and think of ways you can better the relationship. Sometimes people change including their interests. Not that I am saying you are not interesting, but maybe it was just not meant ot be. If so, take it as a life experience. Learn from it. I hope maybe my advice somewhat helps. Good luck!

yeah, i thought the same thing about not knowing what you have untill you don't have it anymore, and i had the same idea about letting her find out for herself how much she loves or doesn't love me, but the thing was, all we have is space, and im thinking that more space is going to do the opposite of help, the other problem is, she calls her friends for help or advice (no hipocracy) and when she talks to me again it becomes so obvious how much she is influenced by these friends, and depending on how her friends feel at the time, may become a negative influence, and im doing my best to be constructive and no matter how accusational she is being, i try my best to be supportive,

oh man this is getting real old...

I am sorry, I am new to this page and hope this is how to post my response. Maybe because of this I am a complete idiot and you shouldn't take my advice. But I will give it anyways. I think you should give her some space. You don't realize just what you have until you don't have it anymore. If she really loves you than she will see it. If she doesn't see it move on. You don't want to be the only one working for the relationship. And if you are being a jerk, again give it some space and think of ways you can better the relationship. Sometimes people change including their interests. Not that I am saying you are not interesting, but maybe it was just not meant ot be. If so, take it as a life experience. Learn from it. I hope maybe my advice somewhat helps. Good luck!

Well than let go. If she is letting her friends make decisions for her, move on. Find an indpendent women with her head on straight. No dis to your girl. You seem to be a nice intelligent guy, maybe there is someone else out there for you. She will realize what you are worth some day. Until then, live it up. Life is too short to play bulls*** games.

yeah, i thought the same thing about not knowing what you have untill you don't have it anymore, and i had the same idea about letting her find out for herself how much she loves or doesn't love me, but the thing was, all we have is space, and im thinking that more space is going to do the opposite of help, the other problem is, she calls her friends for help or advice (no hipocracy) and when she talks to me again it becomes so obvious how much she is influenced by these friends, and depending on how her friends feel at the time, may become a negative influence, and im doing my best to be constructive and no matter how accusational she is being, i try my best to be supportive, oh man this is getting real old...