is he cheating???

hi, ive been with my man for 10 years now and have 2 children 2gether,we have always been happy but this past 3 months i have found out that he signed up with a dating agency when i was 3 months pregnant with our 2nd child.

i asked him about it and he admitted it saying he was stupid for doing it and that he hadnt done anything,i belived him as their was no evedence he had emaild anyone.but then a freind who i havnt spoken to for years phoned me up and asked if i was ok,i asked why and she said ive been speaking to your partners brother and hes told me your man has met a girl on a dating agency and was phoning her everyday from work just because he likes talking to her but needed to stop because i was finding things out.

wen he got home i asked him and he got mad and started a argument and walked out,wen he came home i just left it to save arguments.

we went to his mothers house that night and i hurd him whispering to his brother,when i asked him he said he couldnt tell me as it was a suprise,for 2 days i was excited so i asked his brother what it was and he said their is no suprise he was asking about his ex girlfreind and asked if she had asked about him!!

i was heart broken so i asked him,he addmited it but said hed done notting wrong.everytime i bring it up he gets mad and has a funny with me,he says he loves me and would never hurt me and that his brother has made it all up about the girl on the web,but he wont say anything to his brother about it.

im always thinking has he done somethin?is it all lies? i just dont know but its messing my head up. i have never written to chat forums before but i need some help thankyou for reading this.he is very loving with his kids and me most of the time but why would someone want to make all those lies up?

littlekitty

He's not lying. His brother is telling the truth. At least that's my opinion.

I doubt that he will admit anything unless put in a position where the evidence shows he has done what he says he hasn't.

Signing up with a dating agency is cheating all by itself. Let alone meeting and calling another female.

It's really up to you if you want to follow this and find the evidence, or leave it and ignore it.

• Author
hi, ive been with my man for 10 years now and have 2 children 2gether,we have always been happy but this past 3 months i have found out that he signed up with a dating agency when i was 3 months pregnant with our 2nd child.

i asked him about it and he admitted it saying he was stupid for doing it and that he hadnt done anything,i belived him as their was no evedence he had emaild anyone.but then a freind who i havnt spoken to for years phoned me up and asked if i was ok,i asked why and she said ive been speaking to your partners brother and hes told me your man has met a girl on a dating agency and was phoning her everyday from work just because he likes talking to her but needed to stop because i was finding things out.

wen he got home i asked him and he got mad and started a argument and walked out,wen he came home i just left it to save arguments.

we went to his mothers house that night and i hurd him whispering to his brother,when i asked him he said he couldnt tell me as it was a suprise,for 2 days i was excited so i asked his brother what it was and he said their is no suprise he was asking about his ex girlfreind and asked if she had asked about him!!

i was heart broken so i asked him,he addmited it but said hed done notting wrong.everytime i bring it up he gets mad and has a funny with me,he says he loves me and would never hurt me and that his brother has made it all up about the girl on the web,but he wont say anything to his brother about it.

im always thinking has he done somethin?is it all lies? i just dont know but its messing my head up. i have never written to chat forums before but i need some help thankyou for reading this.he is very loving with his kids and me most of the time but why would someone want to make all those lies up?

how do i go about finding out if he has or still is cheating without him knowing???
littlekitty

There are a few ways:

1. Private Dic
  2. Key Logger (Google to find out more)
  3. Snooping
  4. Bills

A key logger can get you his passwords etc. But you'll need access to his PC that he's using for this stuff.

Check out the phone/mobile bills. Credit card bills etc.

Or start snooping and see what you can dig up.

You need proof. But to a point, you have it? Was it an online dating agency? If so, print off his profile. That it's self is cheating.

• Author

hi,im so sorry to be a pain,i cnt afford a private dec,the only computor he has is the one at home besides his mobile,and ive serched both,im not going to find anything out am i unless i just sit bk and wait for someone or something to mess up. i really appreciate you replying as i cnt talk 2 family or freinds they think im being stupid.

littlekitty
hi,im so sorry to be a pain,i cnt afford a private dec,the only computor he has is the one at home besides his mobile,and ive serched both,im not going to find anything out am i unless i just sit bk and wait for someone or something to mess up. i really appreciate you replying as i cnt talk 2 family or freinds they think im being stupid.

Ok, so could you afford to get a key logger on his pc? It might help you catch something. It would save all his online conversations, emails, passwords etc.

Otherwise, yep... all you can do is sit back, snoop occassionally and wait for him to make a mistake - which he will do.

Can you talk more to his brother? Find out what he knows?

In the meantime, if you need some where to vent, or just some support to keep you going, just post here.

There's a great community right here ready to support you. :)

• Author

i cant really talk to his brother we dont really get on that well,everything i say would get bk to mt partner,but i will try it and the key logger. thanx for all your help.