young and unsure.

I need help with two things..I have been with my b/f for 5yrs.. i got with him when i was15. I ditched all my friends and he became my everything. Now i feel i have had no good/bad experience linked with growing up im really not sure how i feel about things anymore. i have also recently lost a lot of weight, we were talking the other night he he came out with"i thought you wernt good enough4me!"i didnt know how to take this...second thing is i have always been close to this bloke who is married.. always had a laugh and texted etc.. recently we have been texting alot..these texts are very flirty..we text about each others bodies and fantasies..he makes me feel really good about myself..we have always said there only a bit of fun but they are getting more and more flirty and sneaky..sooo should i get out and go and get my own experiences...and what should i do about the texts?HELP PLEASE!!!

feistybutloving

Stop while your ahead if your in a relationship and not happy get out. There is nothing wrong with dating go out have fun but be honest with yourself and others. Also this so called friendship you have going with this married man needs to stop think of the consenquences, end it before it's to late. How far do you think this will go? Will it last? Will it be just a fling. What can he offer you? What if you became pregnant by him then what? Accidents happen condoms break and unwanted children are born. What about his wife would you want to be in her shoes. I'm not sure exactly what you want good or bad experience this would be total stupidity on your half and his. Your playing with a loaded gun and it will go off. Sex isn't everything! You know he's not faithful who else has he been with and what may he have. HIV STD's

Use caution when making decisions like this.