young and unsure.

I need help with two things..I have been with my b/f for 5yrs.. i got with him when i was15. I ditched all my friends and he became my everything. Now i feel i have had no good/bad experience linked with growing up im really not sure how i feel about things anymore. i have also recently lost a lot of weight, we were talking the other night he he came out with"i thought you wernt good enough4me!"i didnt know how to take this...second thing is i have always been close to this bloke who is married.. always had a laugh and texted etc.. recently we have been texting alot..these texts are very flirty..we text about each others bodies and fantasies..he makes me feel really good about myself..we have always said there only a bit of fun but they are getting more and more flirty and sneaky..sooo should i get out and go and get my own experiences...and what should i do about the texts?HELP PLEASE!!!

JMO, but your first mistake was ditching your other friends when you got this b/f. You probably felt very wrapped up in him, made him your world, and lost who you were. Maybe its time you took time for you. No other b/f's or anything right now. Get you some friends, go out and have a nice time. Try to find yourself again. Do not get involved with this other person that is making you feel good about yourself. He is married. Its not a good idea.

Jade