What should i do?

Brandy

I fell in love with another girl who is ten years younger than me. She called me very often and i enjoyed very much to chating with her over the phone. We haven't start our relationship yet. We spent around 2 hours chating over the phone every week. DO you think that she is fond of me? Can i try to catch her?

1. DO you think that she is fond of me?

She might be...or she might just enjoy talking to you...or talking to anybody on the telephone. Take her out and enjoy some in-person time with her to get your answer to this one.

2. Can i try to catch her?

I am assuming she is a human being, not some sort of animal to be caught. If you want to go out with her, ask her. There is no way any person on this forum can assess your chances of winning her heart...but in terms of your question above, you can absolutely try to catch her...or just about anything to can catch up to.

A lot of this has to do with your age. If she is 18 or younger, you shouldn't really be wasting your time. Young chirpies are notorious for breaking older men's hearts.

try to catch her? what, is she falling?

I fell in love with another girl who is ten years younger than me. She called me very often and i enjoyed very much to chating with her over the phone. We haven't start our relationship yet. We spent around 2 hours chating over the phone every week. DO you think that she is fond of me? Can i try to catch her?