Tell me what you think...

Chocolate Woman

Chocolate Woman

I have been talking to this guy for over 2 months. We have already expressed our feelings for each other (that we really like each other). He is a football player, and that already would cut into the amount of time we got to spend with each other. But right before we were about to take it to the next level he started pledging a fraternity. When pledging he is not allowed to talk to girls, in person or on the phone, they can't have sex, and they take them late at night to do whatever. If they get caught , they might get in 'trouble!!' He couldn't tell me that he was pledging, yet he couldn't call me either. The last time I saw him he said his feelings didn't change, but I would find out soon enough why he was acting like this. I found out through the grape vine about him pledging...and his line won't cross until probably late November. I really like him but i don't know if i should just wait or move on...

whoa!

why did he join such a strange fraternity?? Voluntarily cutting him commuication w/ opposite sex? what tha?

I'd say move on ... this one sounds too weird! - unless he can tell u a GOOD reason he joined this thing. (could u tell me if he does?? i'd be curious...)

best of luck!

I have been talking to this guy for over 2 months. We have already expressed our feelings for each other (that we really like each other). He is a football player, and that already would cut into the amount of time we got to spend with each other. But right before we were about to take it to the next level he started pledging a fraternity. When pledging he is not allowed to talk to girls, in person or on the phone, they can't have sex, and they take them late at night to do whatever. If they get caught , they might get in 'trouble!!' He couldn't tell me that he was pledging, yet he couldn't call me either. The last time I saw him he said his feelings didn't change, but I would find out soon enough why he was acting like this. I found out through the grape vine about him pledging...and his line won't cross until probably late November. I really like him but i don't know if i should just wait or move on...
Chocolate Woman
I have been talking to this guy for over 2 months. We have already expressed our feelings for each other (that we really like each other). He is a football player, and that already would cut into the amount of time we got to spend with each other. But right before we were about to take it to the next level he started pledging a fraternity. When pledging he is not allowed to talk to girls, in person or on the phone, they can't have sex, and they take them late at night to do whatever. If they get caught , they might get in 'trouble!!' (I know you are wondering why he would join such an organization, but this one isn't as bad as the others because they are stricter!!) He couldn't tell me that he was pledging, yet he couldn't call me either. The last time I saw him he said his feelings didn't change, but I would find out soon enough why he was acting like this. I found out through the grape vine about him pledging...and his line won't cross until probably late November. I really like him but i don't know if i should just wait or move on...