She love me or not????

Confused

my gf doesn't like body contact very much. she doesn't like to hold hands when walking on streets. She doesn't like me to hug her very much. and not to mention sex is very rare, may be once every 2-3 months. And seems like she doesn't like sweets talk as well. I told her i miss her, i love her via phone and email but seems like she has no feelings at all. And she doesn't want to see me too often during the week. 2 days in a roll is ok. 3 days would be too much. 2-3 times a week is good. Anything over 4 times is unbearable.

you may say she doesn't love me or she has another bf. i have the same feeling but i guess this may not be the reason. she is willing to cooked me dinner, prepare nice soup for me, brought me clothes, called me in the morning and before going to be, and she has changed her life pattern a bit for me. ican't say she doesn't love me. but i'm very sure that i love her 10 times more than she loves me. Have you guys encountered such a situation or gf like her?

Not a guy...but perhaps I can give you some insite from the *female* perspective.

Some people just aren't use to affection. It wasn't given to them from their parents when they were children, so it makes them feel somewhat awkward when its suddenley lavished upon them later on in life. It's a totally new concept and they don't know how to respond...they've never learned *how*.

Don't stop being who you are. Don't hold back. It will take some work, but eventually your girl will learn how to receive...and hopefully recipricate. Affection doesn't come easy to most males. It's a virture, and you should be proud of your ability to express your affection freely. There are many who could learn alot from you!! Go slow, but be persistant. She'll come around!

my gf doesn't like body contact very much. she doesn't like to hold hands when walking on streets. She doesn't like me to hug her very much. and not to mention sex is very rare, may be once every 2-3 months. And seems like she doesn't like sweets talk as well. I told her i miss her, i love her via phone and email but seems like she has no feelings at all. And she doesn't want to see me too often during the week. 2 days in a roll is ok. 3 days would be too much. 2-3 times a week is good. Anything over 4 times is unbearable.

you may say she doesn't love me or she has another bf. i have the same feeling but i guess this may not be the reason. she is willing to cooked me dinner, prepare nice soup for me, brought me clothes, called me in the morning and before going to be, and she has changed her life pattern a bit for me. ican't say she doesn't love me. but i'm very sure that i love her 10 times more than she loves me. Have you guys encountered such a situation or gf like her?