Why do girls always lie to me??

Richard

They always say they love me when they actually don't . People say females get used in relationships. I think its the other way round. I have had enough of it all. I am going out to show you girls that i shouldn't be messed with from now on! To all the girls that have cheated me I will show you what I am and you will regret it for the rest of your life

gosh, you better go eat some worms. maybe the reason women lie to you and cheat on you is because you're a pushover, or too possessive, or too insecure or something along those lines. Stop blaming them and take a good long look at yourself and see what part you might have played in these relationships. Nobody is blame-free. And threatening to make these girls regret the way they've treated you, oh you're so tough. I doubt those girls read this board so why you telling us? Gomer.

They always say they love me when they actually don't . People say females get used in relationships. I think its the other way round. I have had enough of it all. I am going out to show you girls that i shouldn't be messed with from now on! To all the girls that have cheated me I will show you what I am and you will regret it for the rest of your life

I seriously doubt that even one woman who will try to use you in the future has seen your kind notice in this forum. It is very much up to you to pay attention and see that you are not used.

Many women can be very manipulative. I would say that the ability to use the opposite sex for whatever purpose is evenly distributed between the sexes. Men use women to the same degree that women use men.

People can't be used unless they are foolish, stupid or blind. Fools rush in. Take your time before you fall head over heals and become highly vulnerable to being manipulated.

Some men feel the only way they can keep a woman is to allow her to use him in whatever way. If that's you, you've got it coming.

I agree with Tony. Furthermore think about this: what made you choose women, who will lie and cheat? You have choosen them for reasons of your own. Maybe you feel insecure and not really "good" enough for a "good" woman, maybe you push them into this behaviour.

For example if someone is always acused of lying and cheating even though they are not doing it, in time these accusations might push someone into doing the very things!

Get real, there is good and bad in women and men. And it always takes two in a relationsship for better or worse.