How NOT to meet women.

Duke of Hazard

Duke of Hazard

Here is my top Ten list for how NOT to meet women. I have tried all and I have not met even ONE single female my age (~24) doing them!!!

1) Cooking class

2) Ice-skating class

3) Car-racing club

4) Local Ski Club

5) Motorcycle safety class

6) Tutoring school kids

7) Mentoring school kids

8) Volunteer hospital (end stage patient-care) work

9) Toastmasters International

10) Swing Dancing class (i was the only guy there without a couple:(

These are all great activties and I have met lot's of interesting people doing them, but all are either guys or older married couples! I am curious to know how young SINGLE

working women spend their free time in the afternoon?

Well I'm not a single chic but I may have an honest answer for you; I think that most women in the afternoon are either shopping at the mall or watching their soap operas. ;)wink

Here is my top Ten list for how NOT to meet women. I have tried all and I have not met even ONE single female my age (~24) doing them!!! 1) Cooking class 2) Ice-skating class 3) Car-racing club 4) Local Ski Club 5) Motorcycle safety class 6) Tutoring school kids 7) Mentoring school kids 8) Volunteer hospital (end stage patient-care) work 9) Toastmasters International 10) Swing Dancing class (i was the only guy there without a couple:( These are all great activties and I have met lot's of interesting people doing them, but all are either guys or older married couples! I am curious to know how young SINGLE working women spend their free time in the afternoon?

Go to a classy bar, especially on a Thursday or Friday night. Single working women hang out here and it is a good opportunity to pick someone up. When it comes to meeting potential partners, alcohol is always the way to go. Good luck! ;p

Those are all good things to do to meet new people.

Your intention when participating in these activities could play a big part in how successful you are. If you are doing these things or going to these meetings for the primary or sole purpose of finding someone to date, you will likely be disappointed. The idea that "when you quit looking for someone, they will show up" still applies.

What you have to do is apply yourself to the things you choose to do. Remember, you are not just looking for someone you are interested in, you are also looking for someone who is interested in you. When you go to meetings, volunteer, take classes and you really enjoy it, people will see it in you. A person who is involved and having fun is attractive to others. Get involved for your own enjoyment or satisfaction regardless of whether you meet someone or not.

Not every activity you try will be your cup of tea, but don't quit doing something just because you are not meeting potential dates. If it is something you enjoy doing, who cares whether you meet dates! Keep doing it! This attitude will make a world of difference in your everyday life and will pay big dividends for you personally in the long run.

Meet, ski, volunteer, dance and cook because it enhances your life and possibly helps others in the process. When you enjoy life, what it offers you as well as what you offer to it, it will show through in everything you do and everywhere you go. This is the key to meeting people and finding companionship.

First of all don't listen to what these others said. Hey picasso, how about at work? I think you are trying to hard. Go hang out with your buddies and have a good time. You will never find anyone when you are looking. Most of the time someone is right under your nose. If you go out there looking you are not going to be yourself and that is goin to have an effect. Don't waste your time worrying while the world goes by. Although the things you have been doing, such as swing dancing(ha ha, might impress some girl down the road. Just clear your mind. I am sure you will find someone when you are least expecting it. Good luck!

Here is my top Ten list for how NOT to meet women. I have tried all and I have not met even ONE single female my age (~24) doing them!!! 1) Cooking class 2) Ice-skating class 3) Car-racing club 4) Local Ski Club 5) Motorcycle safety class 6) Tutoring school kids 7) Mentoring school kids 8) Volunteer hospital (end stage patient-care) work 9) Toastmasters International 10) Swing Dancing class (i was the only guy there without a couple:( These are all great activties and I have met lot's of interesting people doing them, but all are either guys or older married couples! I am curious to know how young SINGLE working women spend their free time in the afternoon?