What is wrong with people?

What is wrong with people today? I was reading what someone else had wrote. The question asked was will his marriage last or not. He is not even married yet.

Marriage is a commitment. Through thick and through thin. Good times and in bad times. Through sickness and in health. I think people give up entirely to quickly sometimes. There was a reason that you fell in love and there was something that you were fascinated about. Why is it so hard for people to remember the good things and quit wasting time focusing on the negative #####. Love is a gift and should not be taking for granted. Divorce is to easy these days and the wrong people are getting married. Have we forgotten what marriage symbolizes. Wake up people!

I really just needed to get that off my chest.

• 2 weeks later...
What is wrong with people today? I was reading what someone else had wrote. The question asked was will his marriage last or not. He is not even married yet. Marriage is a commitment. Through thick and through thin. Good times and in bad times. Through sickness and in health. I think people give up entirely to quickly sometimes. There was a reason that you fell in love and there was something that you were fascinated about. Why is it so hard for people to remember the good things and quit wasting time focusing on the negative #####. Love is a gift and should not be taking for granted. Divorce is to easy these days and the wrong people are getting married. Have we forgotten what marriage symbolizes. Wake up people!

I agree with you 100%, however, I was married and am now divorce as of 2 years ago. I met him when I was fourteen. I began dating him when I was 15, got married when I was 18 and divorced when I was 20. No good huh! I was too young and didn't realize what marriage was or how to keep it happy. I have no excuses. I tried every way I thought I could. Sometimes it just takes longer for people to find that they are just not with the right person. We never hurt each other badly or lied or anything like that but it just didn't work out. I just wanted to let you know that not all people divorce because of awful circumstances and that it could happen to anyone. When I got married I just knew that I'd be with the same person forever, no doubt in my mind. I have learned a lot since then and would not make the same mistakes twice.