miss my ex bf, but also hate him

Vivian

What a confused feeling! he dumped me. but i love him so much. the feeling is..hurted. but i love him. also hate him a little bit.

i have said the magic word " i love you forever and is going to wait for you. forever and forever".

But he still hasn't come back. what should i do.

Get over him and move on. He has...so why shouldn't you?

What a confused feeling! he dumped me. but i love him so much. the feeling is..hurted. but i love him. also hate him a little bit. i have said the magic word " i love you forever and is going to wait for you. forever and forever". But he still hasn't come back. what should i do.
What a confused feeling! he dumped me. but i love him so much. the feeling is..hurted. but i love him. also hate him a little bit. i have said the magic word " i love you forever and is going to wait for you. forever and forever". But he still hasn't come back. what should i do.

I KNOW THIS IS A LOT EASIER SAID THAN DONE HONEY, BUT U NEED TO MOVE ON....IF U LOVE HIM THEN LET HIM GO....AND IF IT'S MEANT TO BE THEN HE'LL COME BACK TO YOU, IF NOT THEN IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE AT ALL....JUST PRAY AND ASK GOD ABOUT IT....THAT ALWAYS HELPS ME