Seeking advice--from men & women

captnconfused

captnconfused

Okay I am a young man, graduated, I got a full time job, I am 19 years old, and I am really nice, you see I have this girlfriend I;ve been seeing for about 4 months, she's still in high school and I am really in love with her. I don;t get alot of girls and I feel so lucky to have her.

She tells me I make her heart glow and she's never felt that way about anybody before. She also says she's attached. I love her so much but I am afraid to lose her. She told me she's bisexual and well her best friend came over the other day and they both talked and found out they were bisexual...and they told me if it was okay...it kind of does bother me...I mean ALOT because I love her but they asked me to join them while they...you know. I turned it down...how stupid am I? Well I would have regretted it...but watching them althought I was turned on it felt so wrong..then when they were finished I had sex with my girlfriend in front of the other girl...the other girl tried to kiss me but i backed away. later my girlfriend told me she "liked" it but she wishes she never did that...she said "what kind of a girlfriend am i"? and things like that.

My girlfriend also gets very angry all the time and hurts my feelings...little things trigger her to make her mad. If she doesn;t get what she wants she gets mad...she never asks me to buy her anything though, even though sometimes i spoil her...she never asks. I broke up with her and she always chases me and won;t let me leave...I make her cry all the time when I break up with her..but the thing is I think I am just breaking up with her to see if she cares...I don't want to lose her forever...I love her. We live togeter and I feel like I am married.

I mean she also was sexually molested a few times when she was a kid and also in her early teens, her boyfriend last year used to beat her up. she used to just go out with a guy for two weeks or three weeks and dump them...the longest boyfriend she had was about a year but it was the one who beat her up and told her if she left him he'd kill her. and she's been woth me for almost 5 months now...and even though she gets mad and yells and all of the time I will put up with it because I love her and I can;t see myself without her..but we're so young I question if anything will change...I don't know what to make out of all of this...

For gods sake, your gf has gone through a hell of lot in young years - to overcome this all, she needs counseling and if you really want to make it work, you will need the help of a counselor too. Right now, you both sound like being dependent on each other. I can relate that with all thats happened you do want to split in a way, guess you are scared of getting hurt, but on the other hand, this will set up her insecurities and you both seem to act your insecurities out, thereby making the problem even bigger. Please go and seek professional help. Wish you all the best.