sex/addicted to sex/ too much sex...etc...

my girlfriend is 15 years old and she's already slept with 8 guys since she lost her virginity at the age of 13...and given head to others and dated alot of guys. She also has had experiences with women...she likes to flirt...and talk to other guys on the phone and says "you know better" when I accuse of of flirting and such...she cheated on her boyfriends before..hell i went out with her once and she cheated on that boyfriend to go with me..but dumped me two days later for another guy. now i am with her again and it's been about four or five months together. We have sex every day pretty much...she's on a needle so she cannot get pregnant...is my girlfriend a sex addict...will she ever change? Far as I know she hasn;t cheated on me because she is always with me and well when she's at school her friends would tell me or not if she's done anything and she hasn't in four months. her parents say she has changed alot since she started going out with me...stopped doing drugs and drinking and although she still is a nagger and restless what do you think I should do..if anything? please help!!!!

Give it time. You're young and just starting out. There is alot of hard-knocks and lessons to be learned. Its all a part of the process. You won't find stability in a relationship until you are older...until the women you select are more mature...and you are a little more wiser. It will all come with time and experience. Hang on friend, you are in for a bumpy ride!!!

my girlfriend is 15 years old and she's already slept with 8 guys since she lost her virginity at the age of 13...and given head to others and dated alot of guys. She also has had experiences with women...she likes to flirt...and talk to other guys on the phone and says "you know better" when I accuse of of flirting and such...she cheated on her boyfriends before..hell i went out with her once and she cheated on that boyfriend to go with me..but dumped me two days later for another guy. now i am with her again and it's been about four or five months together. We have sex every day pretty much...she's on a needle so she cannot get pregnant...is my girlfriend a sex addict...will she ever change? Far as I know she hasn;t cheated on me because she is always with me and well when she's at school her friends would tell me or not if she's done anything and she hasn't in four months. her parents say she has changed alot since she started going out with me...stopped doing drugs and drinking and although she still is a nagger and restless what do you think I should do..if anything? please help!!!!

Have a doctor look at you guys. Sure it might be all funky and weird to be tested for std's...But what the hell.

When she gets her shots the doctor wont check her for std's unless she asks him too. I have taken birth control for a while. Shots only last three months. So her next visit should be soon...

Give it time. You're young and just starting out. There is alot of hard-knocks and lessons to be learned. Its all a part of the process. You won't find stability in a relationship until you are older...until the women you select are more mature...and you are a little more wiser. It will all come with time and experience. Hang on friend, you are in for a bumpy ride!!!

I dont know how old you are, your gf is very young to have gone through so much. 13 is pretty young to loose virginity and its often an abusive situation. Now a lot of abused children, teenagers turn out promiscous because they have kind of learnt, that they are not allowed to say NO and furthermore sex often becomes the only way to express ones feelings.

That she has stopped doing drugs and has not cheated on you should tell you, that she really does care for you and is willing to change for the better. But I do think that you both are still in for a rocky ride, there is lots of old wounds in your gf and maybe in you too. I would suggest to go for counseling, each on its own for the time being, or maybe each on their own 3 times a month and once together, maybe her family should be included too - but the counselor will know if that will be helpful or harmful in this case.

Wish you and your gf all the best. Btw the suggestion of velvet to test for STD is sound. There is a lot of STD's which will not show any signs in the beginning. Its always better to check and treat asap.

Ms.keeping it real

Man your girlfriend is a hoe who needs to be spaded or something. She is too young to be having sex with all those young boys. Something is not right with her so I suggest you give her the boot and find a nice repectable young woman