fighting and arguing-how much is healthy

answermeplease

answermeplease

I love my girlfriend and she says she loves me but sometimes the littlest thing will spark a fight and then we won't get along all day...but we always always end up talking and sometimes i cry or she cries or we both cry and we make up and get along really good for about two days but then the same thing happens all over again...i someimtes make her cry by accident with words but she does the same to me. how much fighting is healthy...i can't find the courage to break up with this girl because i love her too much...and i'm afraid she's going to hurt me some day...i cannot live without her.

Wow! I could cry just hearing you say you cant live without her. Oh, how I wish my exbo would have said that.

Its good that you both make up. Fighting will do a big number to both your mental and phsical shape. Lack of concentration, tierd, nausea...It sounds like you both have serious issue with words. I know we all say things we never mean the way we make them out to be. Sometimes certain words can stay with us for a very long time. Any abuse can leave a scar. Talk to her, tell her the next time either of you feel the need to explode your feelings. Calmly say I need break. Lets finish this conversation at time when we can think rational thoughts. When you hear her explode her feelings about: you this and you that. Than that is not good. Best to leave her for a while to cool off. If you find yourself exploding anyway, dont say the word "you". Try to express yourself a little more creative because when the word "you" comes up, she will defend herself.

There are plenty of links. Im sure a professional could expalin it better with details than I could...But you have to start somewhere.

I love my girlfriend and she says she loves me but sometimes the littlest thing will spark a fight and then we won't get along all day...but we always always end up talking and sometimes i cry or she cries or we both cry and we make up and get along really good for about two days but then the same thing happens all over again...i someimtes make her cry by accident with words but she does the same to me. how much fighting is healthy...i can't find the courage to break up with this girl because i love her too much...and i'm afraid she's going to hurt me some day...i cannot live without her.