Where did she go?

dlambeth

This girl I met in class over the summer had been calling me all the time and coming over alot. At first I pursued this as sort of a friend relationship but something seemed to attract us to eachother. We had been dating for about a month (Have not had sex yet) and suddenly she just stopped calling me. We had been hanging out and going out alot and we kissed all the time (She claims I am a great kisser). I was real careful not to make a move really quick. So I just kind of casually took things as they came. But after last weekend when we watched movies together all night, I have not heard from her since. I tried calling her a few times but she has not returned my call. I am 36 and she is 18 which is really kinda stupid anyway, but she made all the moves and seemed pretty authentic. What the hell happened? Should I have expected this from an 18 year old college girl? Need advice.

Thanks

I was in her shoes not so long ago. and he was 36. After a month of seeing him he put a ring on my finger. I wasnt looking for marriage but I accepted. I broke off the engagment five years later.

Every individual is different so keep that in mind.

I however grew out of him. I had false feelings about him. He gave me a wonderful life style but our age differnece kept us arguing. He was very possesive...to the extreme. But I loved him and If I had to go back and do it again, I would'nt have changed a thing.

I am a shy person, so his lifestyle intimidated me. His partys, his friends, his family, all made me uncomfortable. I felt like a kid, although I have never been one to do what everyone my ages was or is doing.

You can sweep her off her feet. If you wanted her you can have her. Your the adult remember. Hell, give her your house key. Thats what he did for me. I would go watch cable at his place at night while he was at work. The man I was engaged with insisted on having me. Before I moved in with him he would sit and talk to my grandmother every morning. As as I was falling out of bed, he was the first face I saw and the last of the evenings. After I accepted his ring, I gathered my clothes and made room in his closet.The next time he opend his closet it was like..SURPISE.

Yeah, you call the shots and if she rejects you than you have your answer.

This girl I met in class over the summer had been calling me all the time and coming over alot. At first I pursued this as sort of a friend relationship but something seemed to attract us to eachother. We had been dating for about a month (Have not had sex yet) and suddenly she just stopped calling me. We had been hanging out and going out alot and we kissed all the time (She claims I am a great kisser). I was real careful not to make a move really quick. So I just kind of casually took things as they came. But after last weekend when we watched movies together all night, I have not heard from her since. I tried calling her a few times but she has not returned my call. I am 36 and she is 18 which is really kinda stupid anyway, but she made all the moves and seemed pretty authentic. What the hell happened? Should I have expected this from an 18 year old college girl? Need advice. Thanks