Tony

Richard

I am 28 this year, and I still haven't been able to meet Ms Right GF, not even to mention the right woman to marry. Sigh!!

I have trusted a girl in my previous relationship, but eventually she betrayed/lied me. How can i ever trust anyone again?!?

When you do find out, let me know. I have had a friend for 10 years. Than I went and did something stupid. I asked how he would feel about a more intimate relationship. Hes been playing me now for a year. Maybe cause hes 23 maybe cause his exwife put him through hell taking his daughter away. Ive never meet his daughter.

What do you think about that...I suppose if you can answer my question than you have answered your on.

Thank you for your reply

I am 28 this year, and I still haven't been able to meet Ms Right GF, not even to mention the right woman to marry. Sigh!! I have trusted a girl in my previous relationship, but eventually she betrayed/lied me. How can i ever trust anyone again?!?

he's only 23 and he already has an exwife and a daughter? he sounds like a real winner, not. nice to see kids marrying and having not a clue about the seriousness and commitment involved with marriage and having children. and to Richard, there are people older then you who can't meet anyone. get out there, mingle, join activities that interest you, loosen up and just be yourself. love will find you.

When you do find out, let me know. I have had a friend for 10 years. Than I went and did something stupid. I asked how he would feel about a more intimate relationship. Hes been playing me now for a year. Maybe cause hes 23 maybe cause his exwife put him through hell taking his daughter away. Ive never meet his daughter. What do you think about that...I suppose if you can answer my question than you have answered your on. Thank you for your reply

yeah 23, is young. But whats also messed up is that his wife 10 year older and wiser, seduced him when he was seventeen. I dont doubt for a minute that she only did for money. Messed up his finances, mind, heart, and my chance of having him. If I ever get the chance to see this womens face. I would be on her like white on rice.

he's only 23 and he already has an exwife and a daughter? he sounds like a real winner, not. nice to see kids marrying and having not a clue about the seriousness and commitment involved with marriage and having children. and to Richard, there are people older then you who can't meet anyone. get out there, mingle, join activities that interest you, loosen up and just be yourself. love will find you.