friends and my fiancee

Before I met my current girlfriend, whom I'm engaged to, I used to hang out with two guys and a girl named Candy. Candy was a very sexy girl who we used to have a lot of sexual fun with. When we were all together, she would often end up naked and we would end up with our hands all over her. Whenever any of us was alone with her, we usually would have sex with her. It seemed I was always making love with her. Now that I'm engaged to my current girlfriend and Candy too has a serious boyfriend, I no longer turn to Candy in a sexual way. However, I remain good friends with her. Now my fiancée does not want me to invite Candy to our wedding. My fiancee says she's bothered by the sexual exploits my friends and I had with Candy and doesn't feel it's appropriate for her to be at our wedding. But to invite my friends and leave Candy out somehow seems wrong. Right or wrong, Candy has been an important part of my life experience and I hate to not include her in my next important step - marriage. Shouldn't I be allowed to invite any of my friends to my wedding? Should I turn away from friends for the sake of my fiancee?

So Candy was the group whore that you all took turns with. I laughed when I read your comment "I was always making love with her." Love? Love had nothing to do with it. It was nothing more then a cheap whore passing her body around for the taking. If you think love had anything to do with it then you shouldn't be getting married because you know nothing about love.

So the woman you've asked to spend the rest of your life with doesn't want Candy the Cheap Whore at your wedding. Well duh. Doesnt sound from your post that she was an actual friend, more just an easy screw.

The woman you are about to marry should be the number one woman in your life and in your heart. If it makes her feel uncomfortable to have Candy the Cheap Whore at your wedding, there sharing your very special and once in a lifetime day, then get your head out of your poopchute and grow up and stop thinking only of yourself. Marriage is not about "me me me." If you were really ready for marriage, you wouldn't even be here asking this question coz you'd know in your heart what the answer is, and that's to not invite Candy the Cheap Whore. How does you fiancee even know about what a pig you were in the past? What, you actually told her? Amazing that she'd even want to marry someone who'd get sloppy seconds from Candy the Cheap Whore.

Before I met my current girlfriend, whom I'm engaged to, I used to hang out with two guys and a girl named Candy. Candy was a very sexy girl who we used to have a lot of sexual fun with. When we were all together, she would often end up naked and we would end up with our hands all over her. Whenever any of us was alone with her, we usually would have sex with her. It seemed I was always making love with her. Now that I'm engaged to my current girlfriend and Candy too has a serious boyfriend, I no longer turn to Candy in a sexual way. However, I remain good friends with her. Now my fiancée does not want me to invite Candy to our wedding. My fiancee says she's bothered by the sexual exploits my friends and I had with Candy and doesn't feel it's appropriate for her to be at our wedding. But to invite my friends and leave Candy out somehow seems wrong. Right or wrong, Candy has been an important part of my life experience and I hate to not include her in my next important step - marriage. Shouldn't I be allowed to invite any of my friends to my wedding? Should I turn away from friends for the sake of my fiancee?