To Drunk to Take Responsiblity Bullsh**

Gemini1975

I have been reading some of the posts here and have come across many posts where people have blammed alchol for there actions. That alchol made me do it or I was too drunk to know better.

Don't accept explanations such as "I was drunk" or "I didn't know what I was doing" the real answer is "I wanted to and I did" You just don't go around kissing or having sex with people because your drunk.

Trust me if the person that is cheating on you has known the other person she or he is cheating with for a long period of time, such as a co-worker or a friend, chances are they have kissed or had sex with them over and over again in there mind first before anything real happened.

ronnieromance

Meh, they're basically saying "I wanted to fu*k _______, but I don't have the balls in real life to take responsibility...So I concocted a scenario where we got drunk, f***ed and I could subsequently blame it on being drunk :)"

Weak, with a capital W.

-R-

SmoochieFace

Good posts... hell, good thread topic! :D

Yep, personal responsibility these days has been discarded in favour of WEAK excuses. Oh, the booze made me do it! Oh, her tight jeans made me wanna cheat! Oh, I just wasn't thinking clearly! :rolleyes:

Excuses, excuses...

ronnieromance
Oh, her tight jeans made me wanna cheat!

OK, while it is indeed a weak excuse for actually cheating, I see no problem with the statement itself. Am I missing something?:confused:

-R-

SmoochieFace
OK, while it is indeed a weak excuse for actually cheating, I see no problem with the statement itself. Am I missing something?:confused:

-R-

You shouldn't *want* to cheat at all anyway.... regardless of what the woman is or isn't wearing. Just my take. :)

People need to quit *thinking* with their genitals, that's all.

Tim'sAngel
You shouldn't *want* to cheat at all anyway.... regardless of what the woman is or isn't wearing. Just my take. :)

People need to quit *thinking* with their genitals, that's all.

Amen!! :D It's ok to be attracted to someone, but it is not ok to act on it. It's your responsibility to distract yourself from those thoughts and not to dwell

SmoochieFace
Amen!! :D It's ok to be attracted to someone' date=' but it is not ok to act on it. It's your [b']responsibility[/b] to distract yourself from those thoughts and not to dwell

A commodity that is in desperately short supply these days...

ridingthebulls

throw your vagina away time and time again and what is it worth? if i gave away free tvs to everyone in the country, their value would go way down.

like i said, these people are already attracted to eachother in the first place, alcohol just lowers inhibitions to f*** already. a cheat is a cheat and a whore is a whore

Or on the flip side, next time someone gives you the "i was drunk excuse" tell them that if they are getting so drunk they cant control their actions to the point where they have sex with a strange person unwillingy(cuz hey! they were drunk!) tell them you'll stay with them as long as they begin to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. Then after they get past the 12 steps, dump them, it would be the ultimate burn for cheaters, plus it would make sure the BS excuses wouldn't be an issue in any of their further relationships, lol. It may seem cruel, but so is destroying my braincells everytime i hear of a genius using this excuse. Hell, I may try this next time i hear it. getting caught cheating isnt enough, you have to get played yourself before you get your damn act together