a guily concience

Corrina

I currently have a boyfreind, but two night ago, I met up with my ex. I behaved myself (sort of), but when I was with him, everything was right again. I still love him, but don't think he feels the same about me. should I break off my current realtionship because I know that I'm in love with someone else? Or should I accept that my ex and I will probably never be together again and continue moving on with my life?

Corrina,

It's a natural feeling to feel good with and desire to be with someone you were with before simply because its a comfort zone. Step back from the situation and remember why is it you left him in the first place....recall how miserable you felt. Then, think on your current boyfriend as experience how good he makes you feel (I hope). That should eliminate some of the desire to go back. However, do NOT feel guilty for feeling that way...its a perfectly natural feeling. Remember, you get judged on actions on not on thoughts.

It's hard to move on unless you first learn how to let go...

You behaved yourself "sort of"? You still love him? You're considering breaking off your current relationship because "you're in love with someone else"?

So what IS your current *relationship*...A stand-in? -- a rebound? -- Mr. Okay-For-Now?

A rhetorical question:

Let's suppose it was your current boyfriend who was confused about his feelings towards YOU and another woman he secretly loved...Let's also imagine that your weren't needy and could be comfortable being on your own until that *right* person came along...Would you want to know exactly how HE was feeling? Or would you prefer to be strung along and left in the dark so you could remain in denial until he left you for "the other guy" anyway?

...You figure it out.

I currently have a boyfreind, but two night ago, I met up with my ex. I behaved myself (sort of), but when I was with him, everything was right again. I still love him, but don't think he feels the same about me. should I break off my current realtionship because I know that I'm in love with someone else? Or should I accept that my ex and I will probably never be together again and continue moving on with my life?