friends ex

jen1297

I made a big mistake one night while under the influence of alcohol. I slept with my best friends ex. All of us are still friends and a couple of days ago we were going to pick him up to go out. Well, on the way there I started to make a reference to something that had happened that night and stopped because she knew nothing about what else had happened. I told her to nevermind what I was talking about and then she kind of figured out that I had sex with him. She didn't stay mad at me for long, but she is still upset. She won't even talk to him anymore. What can I do? I want her to trust me again and not to be mad at him. It wasn't his fault or mine. It just happened.

Now there's a bumper sticker. SEX HAPPENS!

They broke up. I assume you were not the cause of their breakup because you are still friends this girl. I also assume they are not trying to patch things up, as far you know. If that's the case, he's fair game. If ya'll are all going to pal around together, eventually he is going to have sex with somebody she knows.

I can't believe something like this would just slip out of your mouth. But then again, if TALK HAPPENS as easily as SEX HAPPENS then ##### HAPPENS!