how to tell him that smartly...

Hi, there, I think I do need your advice, for I don't have such experience myself before... many friends regard me as a cute and smart girl, however, when being with him, I don't know...Luk is the one that I long to be close to, but unfortunately, I got to know him when I had a boyfriend. Though I liked him and I knew he liked me too, I thought it was fickle to change boyfriend so easily,so I buried the emotion within my heart in hope that I would forget all about him as time went by. Now I depart from my ex-bf, and I feel that Luk is still there deeply in my heart. Is it good for me to tell him that or just wait... you know I am not sure whether it is good for me to say it first, I don't want to push him instead of letting do everything as he will... I don't want other's freedom, but I do want him to come back to me...

How can I do it? Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Hi, there, I think I do need your advice, for I don't have such experience myself before... many friends regard me as a cute and smart girl, however, when being with him, I don't know...Luk is the one that I long to be close to, but unfortunately, I got to know him when I had a boyfriend. Though I liked him and I knew he liked me too, I thought it was fickle to change boyfriend so easily,so I buried the emotion within my heart in hope that I would forget all about him as time went by. Now I depart from my ex-bf, and I feel that Luk is still there deeply in my heart. Is it good for me to tell him that or just wait... you know I am not sure whether it is good for me to say it first, I don't want to push him instead of letting do everything as he will... I don't want other's freedom, but I do want him to come back to me...

Helen,

What's happened in the past has happened and there's no way we can change that. The circumstances existing when you met are of no importance now. If you would like to pursue a relationship with him, then by all means let him know. It's a common misconception that women should not be the first to make their feelings known to a man, however he will most likely have the same inhibitions and appreciate the fact that you came forward first. Honesty is important in any relationship and communication is essential. Tell him.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

Dear LoveAngle,

Thank you for your kindness and the advice!

Just now, Luk called me from Hongkong and said that he would come back in early Sep. He is a very busy businessman, but I know he will come to see me then. Should I tell him directly (I know it's better for man to do so to a woman) or give him some hint?? Which one will be prefered by a gentleman?

Thank you again.