complicated crush

i need help sorting through things out. am filing for divorce. H has moved 2 wekks ago.. Marriage has been bad for a long time. I have never strayed during 12 years. Now that we are separated I have given in to becoming more open to an office crush.

The office crush is 10 years younger than me. attentive. we trade books, music. he talks some about old relationships. never says out right that he is interested in relationship with me. does not have a gf. he did ask my advice about dating a year or so ago when no one knew my marriage was bad.

why does a guy treat me so special, but not call or email? am thinking because i'm not divorced yet? or because not really interested. some guys just do that flirt thing. maybe that is what it is. but he seems to put energy into bringing things he thinks may interest me.

would a guy bring books for me to read just to be nice? he made me a tape a couple weeks ago. he seriously flirts. the books and music are not romantic. but i pick up on some vibe that he likes me, always w/me at work. but we never go to lunch. never out to coffee. ...no calls. but he seeks me out when he has a free time.

i think i'm impatient because i feel like my marriage has been over for years. the rest of the world has only learned this recently.

a couple times he says he is lonely. is this flirting? is this a hint?

it's heartbreaking to realize marriage failed. but it was awful and beyond hope and am ready to move on.

crush is exhilerating. but i think i may be headed for heartbreak there too. sometimes i wonder if he's just being nice. is this just the kind of guy he is? sometimes i wonder this will be unrequited. i think i can shift gears to enjoy beautifull friendshiip. but it feels like could be something special. but then wonder may i have been so out of having any attention paid to me that i am just reading it all wrong. maybe it doesnt mean anything at all? but then sometimes it feels like he is specifically cultivating a warm reltionship methodically. slowly.

i am too impatient and i know this so i don't wan to come right ouit with, but i am sure he knows i have fallen, i return compliments. other men at office are interested in my attention but leave as soon as he is there.

can someone help me unravel this? advice?

random.girl

well, this office crush may seem like hes flirting, but maybe he just does it in general to a lot of other women.. what you need to look for to see if hes intrested, is things that just single you out from the pack, signs that you're the only one hes intrested in right now. that will prove that even if he is a flirt, hes still intrested in you. if he can admit that he's lonely than he can sure give off hints about that kind of stuff.

be careful not to go on a rebound trip with him or anything because you're filing for divorce. if he's that special than dont ruin it with rebound.

peaceee