Any interesting

Hi everyone.

Nice to meet u! How are u doing? What's up man?

Here a conversation is :

A asked :" What makes a person cannot be a celebrities Permantly?? Any ideas?? Don't ask me why"

B said:" Any idea how to kill time on this weekend or, every weekend? Tell me more"!

What about you?

1. Hi everyone.

Hello, but I'm not everyone...just one person.

2. Nice to meet u!

Well, we haven't really met but, yes, I suppose it's nice or whatever....

3. How are u doing?

Doing quite well, thank you.

4. What's up man?

That's sort of personal, actually.

5. Here a conversation is :

5a. A asked :" What makes a person cannot be a celebrities Permantly??

Man, I couldn't have said it better.

5b. Any ideas?? Don't ask me why"

Yes, I have lots of ideas but until I get my patents approved, there's not a chance I'll discuss them in this forum. And I promise you I won't ask you why.

5c. B said:" Any idea how to kill time on this weekend or, every weekend? Tell me more"!

The best way to kill time would be to line up some clocks at the firing range and just shoot away. You could kill a whole afternoon doing that if you have enough clocks.

5d. What about you?

Me, I don't like guns and I don't like killing time. I don't like killing anything. I'm more into administering eternal pain to that which I am opposed. I love Time, though, read it all the time...along with Newsweek, People and Psychology Today.

You are such a delight to have a conversation with. Stop by more often. I learn so much!!!

Hi everyone.

Hallo.

Nice to meet u! How are u doing? What's up man?

Nett, Ihnen zu zu begegnen. Ich mache groß.

Here a conversation is : A asked :" What makes a person cannot be a celebrities Permantly?? Any ideas?? Don't ask me why"

Ich weiß, was eine Person macht, ein celebrities permanent wirklich nicht ist.

Vielleicht Geld?

Warum?

B said:" Any idea how to kill time on this weekend or, every weekend? Tell me more"!

Vielleicht könnten Sie ihr Haar den ganzen Wochenende waschen. Das würde viel Zeit töten. Sogar jedes Wochenende.

What about you?

Was um mich?

Yeah, loneliness. Why didn't I think for that myself? You have a hitch that talks? That's good for you, man! My g/f is totally available, but to every other man but me...but I don't like her anyway. Going to break up and join the Army to go overseas and wait for reinforcements.

...LOVE you guys!

Still laughing my ayas off.

Thanks for the chuckle and don't you DARE change!

Hi everyone. Nice to meet u! How are u doing? What's up man? Here a conversation is : A asked :" What makes a person cannot be a celebrities Permantly?? Any ideas?? Don't ask me why" B said:" Any idea how to kill time on this weekend or, every weekend? Tell me more"!

What about you?