ii miss him

Sensual woman

Sensual woman

I don't know why woman always fall for bad guys

Ok he's a well hung hunk with lovely eyes but aside form that he's just an ordinary hairy guy

he only calls me for sex or to prepare his breakfast. After hrs a good sex he won't call for a month

i tried to forget him but everytime he calls there come my weakness again!

don't know what he done to me im so attracted to him

It makes absolutely NO difference how much you are attracted to this guy. He uses you for sex and breakfast and nothing more. He gives you absolutely nothing more than his sex. As long as you move like lightening everytime he calls, he will continue to use your butt.

This is YOUR fault, not his. Hey, if a guy can find a sucker who will jump for him anytime he's going to take advantage of that. STOP taking his calls. Hang up on him. If you don't get a spine, you're in for a very sad life. There are users like this on every corner.

You've got to work on forgetting this guy.

By the way, if I was this guy, you wouldn't have to prepare my breakfast.

There are lots of nice places to stay in London. Go to: http://www.london-uk-hotels.net/ There you will find a nice list to choose from. A travel agent might find some nice bed and breakfast places for you as well. Those are always an adventure, especially the ones out of the city a bit.

I don't know if a vacation to London is going to solve your problem, though. You've got to start sticking up for yourself and stop taking crap off of users like this guy you've been having sex with and making breakfast for. No hotel in London will teach you that lesson, unless they have some very special room service.

• 2 weeks later...

sd

I don't know why woman always fall for bad guys Ok he's a well hung hunk with lovely eyes but aside form that he's just an ordinary hairy guy he only calls me for sex or to prepare his breakfast. After hrs a good sex he won't call for a month i tried to forget him but everytime he calls there come my weakness again! don't know what he done to me im so attracted to him
sd

The BS will eventually catch up to you and you will still feel attracted to him but once the sex is on, you will feel less like having sex with him. As my case is. Ive been through it for over a year. Hes been my friend for almost ten. His ex wife screwed his mind up real good for me. Im in his heart, he is in mine. Im numb when we have sex. I stay away from pants now.We are stuck in the twilight zone it seems.

My advice is get what you can while the getting is good. I dream of him being close to me, real close. But I cant have sex any more because the BS has stoped my sex drive for him. I can only use my imagination, not our bodies.