FOR LADIES ONLY, ASAP

USAF Honey

Well I got married, about 2 weeks ago and I had posted a previous message about "Losing the big V", well I did do it and it was not bad at all, in fact it was great, But I want to know if it is normal to bleed afterwards? Please, Please respond I need help

I'm totally male, but I can guarantee you it is absolutely within the normal range of happenings for a female to bleed vaginally when she looses her virginity. That is something she should be expecting to happen.

Congratulations and I'm glad you enjoyed your first experience.

A female should come along eventually and verify what I have written here. The site has been down for several days so traffic here will need to build back up.

Yep it is normal to bleed after intercourse for the first time. I dug up a web site for you to read about it, but if you have questions about having sex and what is normal then you should consult your doctor so they can give you more accurate information.

http://webmd.lycos.com/question_and_answer/article/1687.50082

I think this site will give you more insight on what happened and I'm glad you enjoyed your first time.

Scarlett O

The information really helped and the site was excellent, You really made me feel better, after my bestfriend implied that I should go to the ER, thanks alot, i feel much better.