looks does matter

All the girls I have ever asked out has rejected me and I know it is because of my looks. My close female friends all agree that I have a great personality but would they go out with someone that looked like me...No

destined to be alone.

and yes, i'm only saying this cos its friday.

Ben:

You're just plain full of crap, that's why the girls have rejected you. And that's why I hate these type of posts.

I was hoping they would disappear while the site was down but my hopes have been crushed.

Unless you are the elephant man, women will not reject you for your looks. They will reject you for your attitude about your looks and the general vibrations they get from you. If they pick up that you don't feel good about yourself, that sends them a message that...if you don't feel good about yourself, why should they?

Change your attitude and perspective and you'll change your luck with the ladies. If you look around in public, you will see some very unattractive people with extremely attractive partners. It has to do with self-confidence, self esteem, attitude...not looks.

People fall in love with others because of the way they make them feel, not the way they look. That's infatuation. Make a lady feel like a woman, feel special, feel loved, etc. and you will have love on your hands.

Oh, there are some who are definitely into looks initially but you are honored to be one who may not be subjected to some of those who are superficial and are more likely to attract a very sincere lady.

Many of those who were once into looks and got repeatedly stomped look for other things in a man later on, such as I mentioned above.

Consider yourself lucky!

Being a woman, I have never ever dated men for their looks. When will you men realize that we women don't care, it's how you treat us and how you make us feel. Women are emotional creatures. Sure some women date guys because their hot looking. The only problem is it never lasts. After it's over, we're out looking for a person who makes us feel good about ourselves inside. We want a teddy bear, someone we can trust and love, who takes care of us. Maybe it's your aura. What vibes are you sending out? I think it may be a self esteem issue, not a looks issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------