who should i choose?

help!

I had this boyfriend who has been with me for 3 months...it was a online relationship...although we didnt meet each other before..but we did talk on the phone and stuff like that....

At first when i was in a relationship with him...i was not really in love with him...but as days pass by...it just seems like i started to fall in love with him..

yesterday was our 3 months anniversary together...but we didnt even talk or anything like that...well it justs seems to me that in my point of view ..he doesnt give a damm about it...or is it that he doesnt even know about it.

But it is like whenever there is anyone out there 'disturbing' me...he will stand up for me and i heard from his friends that he reallie likes me...

Before i went into this relationship with him, i was dating this guy B. I really like him a lot and had a big crush on him before..but i gave up on him because i thought that maybe we were not meant to be..and during that time...he like someone else...

Recently, he told my close friends that he like me too. I thought that when i was in the relationship with my current boyfriend...i already have got over him long time ago.

But i was wrong. I have been thinking about him.

I actually wanted to break up with my boyfriend because of him but i cant bear to do so...i dont know what is holding me back..my heart or my mind? which one? i am not sure ...

Then this guy B ...is actually a veri nice guy...he really knows how to treat gals well.

But i just felt that i shouldn't break my current boyfriend..i cant bear to..

What should i do? my current boyfriend or guy B?

Go with the guy who makes you feel most special, one who is NOT an online relationship, the one you feel would make the best boyfriend for you, one you can trust the most and feel proud to be with.

Letting people in a forum decide who you should be with based on an extremely brief description is not what you want to do. Make your own decisions on these things based on your own personal feelings about the individuals.

And, for Pete's sake, don't expect guys to remember three-month anniversaries. If you want them to, give them a reminder a week ahead of time. The world is complicated enough without having to remember those kind of details.

Just because a guy doesn't remember a three month anniversary doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. I know you must be a sentimental person and that's great...but always keep in mind that everybody is different and those differences have to be respected.