This Cute ne guy, what to do?

I just switched schools this year, and last week after my chemistry class this really cute guy came up to me and started asking me if i thought the chem test was hard and then we started talking and it turns out we have a lot in common. We'v been spending a lot of time together, he even drives me home from school because we're both on the cross country team. He's really funny and smart and i think he likes me and i have a really strong feeling that he's gonna ask me out soon. the problem is that i already have a boyfriend, from my old school, that i'v been going out with for a couple of months, and i think that i'm starting to like this new guy back. would it be really bad of me to say yes if this new guy asks me out?

If you're in a committed relationship, that is, you've agreed to see only each other...then tell your boyfriend you have a desire to date him and other people. Play it absolutely straight.

By all means you should see this guy you are getting interested in. Perhaps for the time being you shouldn't commit to anybody and just play the field. You'll be able to see whoever you want in good conscience.

Somewhere down the road when you meet someone you just can't be without, then you can make a committment and stick to it.

Have this talk with your boyfriend ASAP. It really isn't fair to either of you if you're becomming interested in dating someone else.