Talking it 2 the next lvl

No body loves me

No body loves me

Ok so I'm cool with this girl right. We friends and all, truth is I really like her but I don't think she feels the same bout me. Now here's my question how do you get a girl to really really like you when your already trying to be your sillyest, funniest, and coolest you ever been in your entire life?

Ok so I'm cool with this girl right. We friends and all, truth is I really like her but I don't think she feels the same bout me. Now here's my question how do you get a girl to really really like you when your already trying to be your sillyest, funniest, and coolest you ever been in your entire life?

It has nothing to do with being silly or funny or cool . It has EVERYTHING to do with attraction and chemistry. Unless she sees you in a romantic way then you are forever in the * friendzone *

Unless she sees you in a romantic way then you are forever in the * friendzone *

I'd like to make a slight alteration to this statement...

"Unless she sees you in a sexual way, then you are forever in the *friendzone*"

You need to portray that you are indeed a SEXUAL being. Now, that doesn't mean grab her tits, it means you need to demonstrate that you are a man who is comfortable with the physical touch of a woman. Touch her non-sexually on her back, arm, face, neck, and even her hair. Let her know that you're comfortable around women, and she'll become comfortable with you.