You know how to enjoy with

Oscar

They are not easy to please, but then again, the dumb ones aren't always a breeze either. I had a 2 years relationship with a girl who i won't say is dumb but she has no curiousity about issues that matters. She doesn't read much and all her money goes to clothes. I love her a lot but i couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with someone like her

Then came my current gf. She's very intelligent and i love listening to her views and many issues. Our discussions would last hours and i enjoy her company very much. The problem is with these girls, is that they tend to bruise your ego. I suffered that quite a bit but i know when i look into her eyes or when she starts to speak and i'm in complete awe, that i want to be with her always.

you should probobly just tell her how you feel

might help you a little bit dont be so held back on what u want with her

just flat out tell her u want her to be ur girl

girls like directness and honesty

ull win major points

They are not easy to please, but then again, the dumb ones aren't always a breeze either. I had a 2 years relationship with a girl who i won't say is dumb but she has no curiousity about issues that matters. She doesn't read much and all her money goes to clothes. I love her a lot but i couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with someone like her Then came my current gf. She's very intelligent and i love listening to her views and many issues. Our discussions would last hours and i enjoy her company very much. The problem is with these girls, is that they tend to bruise your ego. I suffered that quite a bit but i know when i look into her eyes or when she starts to speak and i'm in complete awe, that i want to be with her always.

Nobody can bruise your ego but yourself. That's a choice you make. Honor the talent and intelligence of the woman you're with and consider yourself lucky to be in her presence. If you can learn from her, that makes your experience with her all the more valuable.

Being with a woman who may be smarter about some things than you are is truly a gift. If your ego is that fragile, you better wrap it in gauze...or better yet, toss it to the wind. A man's ego can be his destruction in many ways. Stop believing that things matter so much and start embracing reality.