To Tony

From Kevin's post, I supposed you think the correct answer to your argument is " you are right, we agree with you" . Like so many things in China, even the nuclear force is pretty much myth. 20 something warheads and deliver vehicles that are decades old in technology. Could they do damage? Yes. Would they perhaps hit N.Korean if aimed at Japan? Perhaps. what's your point? to the very best of my knowledge, china's nuclear force is not aimed at anyone, except maybe india. It's very much a trophy style "tactical" force. You are an idiot. Very important trading partner is relative. Australia's few millions of people buy as mnay US exports as China's 1.3 billion. US could do very well without them although we would probably miss the Aussies more. They tend not to lambast us every two years over silly things they cause.

I really don't believe I am right or wrong...I just wrote down my opinion. However, I am no more an idiot because you say I am than I would be a butterfly if you said I was one.

I am impressed that you have intelligence information on China's nuclear delivery systems. I urge you to contact the U.S. Department of Defense immediately. They will pay for accurate and verifiable information such as that.

I live in America where we listen to various opinions and make up our own minds. I'm sorry you live in a country that does not have such respect.

Come to America!!!

I 2 am from States. And I picked the relevant facts on China nuclear capability stated above during my tenure with the US armed Forces. Plus thats basically public archive. Very much doubt DOD would be interested if at all.

I really don't believe I am right or wrong...I just wrote down my opinion. However, I am no more an idiot because you say I am than I would be a butterfly if you said I was one. I am impressed that you have intelligence information on China's nuclear delivery systems. I urge you to contact the U.S. Department of Defense immediately. They will pay for accurate and verifiable information such as that. I live in America where we listen to various opinions and make up our own minds. I'm sorry you live in a country that does not have such respect. Come to America!!!

Top Secret Information on the nuclear capabilities of nations is not given to members of the military except to those who have an Atomic Energy Commission clearance and even then, only on a need-to-know basis.

Very basic information may be available to the public but if you are aware of detailed information that was given to you in the military, I urge you to keep it to yourself according to the documents you signed and the oath you took.