Is this illegal?

johnnydaman

johnnydaman

Hi, my 12 year old son keeps on asking his 8 year old brother to lie down on him face up while he is also face up. He would then sniff the younger brother's hair. Is this by any means illegal? Could he get arrested for that?

Tim'sAngel
Hi, my 12 year old son keeps on asking his 8 year old brother to lie down on him face up while he is also face up. He would then sniff the younger brother's hair. Is this by any means illegal? Could he get arrested for that?

First of all, I don't believe you can arrest a 12 yr old boy.

Second of all, is there a reason he is sniffing his brothers hair? Or do you think maybe he is making an excuse to have the younger brother lie on top of him?

You don't really provide enough information on what is going on. I wouldnt be so concerned about being arrested as what is behind the behavior

• Author
johnnydaman

well, the younger brother seems to have very "cute" smoothy hair that's very addictive to touch and smell. However, when I sent both of them to a teenage baby-sitter, she accuses that older one of raping the younger one. Now I'm afraid that the baby-sitter might have the older brother charged with incest. Could he be charged or am I just overeacting?

Unless they were naked and groping body parts, it's not incest. However you badly need to have a talk with this boy and tell him he has to stop doing what he's doing.

Just wondering - do you or your partner lie on the couch with the little guy on your stomach and smell his hair? Is it possible the older boy is mimicking parental behaviour?

Tim'sAngel
well, the younger brother seems to have very "cute" smoothy hair that's very addictive to touch and smell. However, when I sent both of them to a teenage baby-sitter, she accuses that older one of raping the younger one. Now I'm afraid that the baby-sitter might have the older brother charged with incest. Could he be charged or am I just overeacting?

Well first of all, I would never suggest sending children to teen aged baby sitter. That is just asking for trouble.

I don't know anything legally that could be done. It is just her word against yours. That behavior does sounds very odd. Have you witnessed anything like this for yourself? Have you seen any out of place touching or tickling or anything that would or could be taken as a sexual advance? Maybe you should talk to your son and see what happened in his words. I don't see how she could call it "incest" unless there was more touching involved. If he was just lying there, I don't think that is enough to freak someone out to the point of one calling the authorities. I think you should dig a little deeper until you get a better grip on the situation before freaking out too much

westernxer
Could he get arrested for that?

Last I heard, he could get the death penalty, but it's one of those secret tribunals, so no one will ever hear about it.