Does he really love me??

I've been with this guy for about one year. We are both attached and we seem to be unable to end this affair. I know it's getting nowhere but somehow i feel compelled to know if he really does love me.

he's a very sensible person, disciplined and never go beyond limits . (except for our relationship somehow i feel i'm constantly challenging his core values). He wouldn't normally say words of affection to me like most men do, quite reserved regarding his feeling towards me i'd say. i know he cares a lot about his career sometimes i feel completely ignored when he got work to do where it totally draws his attention as if i wasn't present

However, he does sometimes show a bit of affection verbally which i don't know if i should take it as so. Say for example he'd ask things sometimes he like when i would stop loving him, or how much i love him. i don't know if he asked because he does care about me or he was just asking for the sake of asking, i mean a plain question without any hidden meaning. i'd feel happy when he asked because i sort of thought he needed me and didn't want me to leave him but when i started to think about it i would go back to where i was and think he was just asking a simple question. he seems to be very sexually attracted to me, we've sex often and you actually know how one feels for you by the way he makes love to you. he said no one has ever touched him like the way i do, but i'm still confused. was he only being nice? he once said in a very serious manner, saying he wouldn't say this to anyone else but i'll always be the one by this side. i'm sure he wasn't lying when he said it but i didn't know if i should take it as seriously as i do right now

does this man really love me? if you're a guy and is in similar situation will you say something as he did? are what he says only lovers' talk? i'm sorry for my selfishness but i would really appreciate some constructive comments, thanks

i think there's a serious answered needed here from you about all this . . . what exactly do you mean by "affair" in your 2nd sentence?? are you married -- is he??

I've been with this guy for about one year. We are both attached and we seem to be unable to end this affair. I know it's getting nowhere but somehow i feel compelled to know if he really does love me. he's a very sensible person, disciplined and never go beyond limits . (except for our relationship somehow i feel i'm constantly challenging his core values). He wouldn't normally say words of affection to me like most men do, quite reserved regarding his feeling towards me i'd say. i know he cares a lot about his career sometimes i feel completely ignored when he got work to do where it totally draws his attention as if i wasn't present However, he does sometimes show a bit of affection verbally which i don't know if i should take it as so. Say for example he'd ask things sometimes he like when i would stop loving him, or how much i love him. i don't know if he asked because he does care about me or he was just asking for the sake of asking, i mean a plain question without any hidden meaning. i'd feel happy when he asked because i sort of thought he needed me and didn't want me to leave him but when i started to think about it i would go back to where i was and think he was just asking a simple question. he seems to be very sexually attracted to me, we've sex often and you actually know how one feels for you by the way he makes love to you. he said no one has ever touched him like the way i do, but i'm still confused. was he only being nice? he once said in a very serious manner, saying he wouldn't say this to anyone else but i'll always be the one by this side. i'm sure he wasn't lying when he said it but i didn't know if i should take it as seriously as i do right now does this man really love me? if you're a guy and is in similar situation will you say something as he did? are what he says only lovers' talk? i'm sorry for my selfishness but i would really appreciate some constructive comments, thanks

If either of you loved each other, you would be *together* and not sneaking around behind your partners' backs. What you have isn't "love"...its a fatal attraction...the "forbiden fruit." I guarantee, if you removed the second parties from the situation, your "affair" wouldn't be an "affair" at all...and not nearly as exciting and "compelling" as you find it now.

Want my advice?

Stop being so selfish and grow up---BOTH of you.

I've been with this guy for about one year. We are both attached and we seem to be unable to end this affair. I know it's getting nowhere but somehow i feel compelled to know if he really does love me. he's a very sensible person, disciplined and never go beyond limits . (except for our relationship somehow i feel i'm constantly challenging his core values). He wouldn't normally say words of affection to me like most men do, quite reserved regarding his feeling towards me i'd say. i know he cares a lot about his career sometimes i feel completely ignored when he got work to do where it totally draws his attention as if i wasn't present However, he does sometimes show a bit of affection verbally which i don't know if i should take it as so. Say for example he'd ask things sometimes he like when i would stop loving him, or how much i love him. i don't know if he asked because he does care about me or he was just asking for the sake of asking, i mean a plain question without any hidden meaning. i'd feel happy when he asked because i sort of thought he needed me and didn't want me to leave him but when i started to think about it i would go back to where i was and think he was just asking a simple question. he seems to be very sexually attracted to me, we've sex often and you actually know how one feels for you by the way he makes love to you. he said no one has ever touched him like the way i do, but i'm still confused. was he only being nice? he once said in a very serious manner, saying he wouldn't say this to anyone else but i'll always be the one by this side. i'm sure he wasn't lying when he said it but i didn't know if i should take it as seriously as i do right now does this man really love me? if you're a guy and is in similar situation will you say something as he did? are what he says only lovers' talk? i'm sorry for my selfishness but i would really appreciate some constructive comments, thanks