wat can i do?

daydreamer

im a quiet type of girl living a simple life, until he came and then i learned that he likes me, im 15 and i never felt this way before. at first he's been there, he so nice, so sweet and caring, although he's a shy type, he already fetch me home twice but still der was nothing. we were seatmates back then but we never talked, others say that hes just too shy but he really likes me. a year passed and i was shocked when he was courting another girl which he didnt even care about what i felt or he's just so blind too see that ive fallen for him, so DEEPLY. now were about to graduate high school still were classmates, we talk but not much, i heard he stopped courting the girl and so still i love him. wat can i do? should i tel him wat i feel? but wat if he never liked me afterall. i really dont wanna lose him...

The same exact thing happened to me in highschool. I liked this guy Chris so much and had heard he liked me through the grapevine, but always doubted it because he never told me himself.

Then one day he started dating someone else, her name was Brit, and it killed me. She would always give me dirty looks when she passed me in the hall, and I never knew why. I was the one jealous of her and she was giving ME the dirty looks. After a couple of months he broke up with her, but he still never came near me. I was so in love with him and couldn't get him out of my mind.

It wasn't until 4 yrs passed and I was in college. I saw a friend of his at a highschool get together over the holidays. He spoke about Chris and said "Wow, he was so in love with you, he just never thought that you liked him. He started dating Brit because he figured he needed to let go of his feelings for you and move on. Once he started seeing her, he realized he couldn't stand dating her because his feelings for you were just too strong. He actually told Brit that he couldn't be with her because it was a lie and he was too in love with me." FINALLY - after all those years, it made sense why Brit hated me so much. No one ever said anything to me.

Well, by the time I found everything out, so much time had passed and it was too late. Chris met a girl in college and eventually he married her. To this day, I kick myself and wonder what would have happened if only I had, had the guts to tell him how I felt. It's so scary to open yourself up and to make yourself vulnerable to a possible rejection, especially when you're young and in highschool. It's even scarier for guys, because they're the ones who are expected to make the first move. Rejection is no different for them than it is for us. Guys sometimes get so scared, that they'll let someone walk away who they're crazy about.

PLEASE trust me when I tell you to tell him how you feel. You can do it in by email or in a letter if you're too scared to do if face to face. Don't do it through a friend, he'll still doubt if it's true until he hears it straight from you. I'd try a love letter in his locker. Chris actually did that to me in highschool. I knew it was his writing, but he never signed it, so I never knew for sure if it was him or not and I wasn't going to take a chance, just in case it wasn't him (still have the letter in my highschool diary). I figured until there was definite, solid proof, I wasn't going to take a chance.

Anyway, If he does reject you, then you'll know, if you don't, you could end up regretting it for the rest of your life - like me. I kick myself all the time - even still after all these years. When I think about all the times I came so close to just telling him.

Keep me updated on what you decide, it would be great to know. Good luck and be brave.

thanx a lot! your so nice, im planning to do it on our graduation day! well, because im some kind of a shy type too but ill try it on graduation, and so ill have a chance to tell him personally, thank him and tell him how i feel when he courted the girl. how hurt i was. anyway its our graduation and then summer so we wont see each other for a time and i hope he'll think it over and realize things. i have to wait for 4 months, to gather my guts, for once in my life ill do it for a guy!

thanx a lot,Carrie! your so nice, im planning to do it on our graduation day! well, because im some kind of a shy type too but ill try it on graduation, and so ill have a chance to tell him personally, thank him and tell him how i feel when he courted the girl. how hurt i was. anyway its our graduation and then summer so we wont see each other for a time and i hope he'll think it over and realize things. i have to wait for 4 months, to gather my guts, for once in my life ill do it for a guy!