what do i do

Hey, so i met this girl and we both like each other. I do like her shes really cute and all but i ask her a lot of questions to try to kepe a conversation going. Problem she is kinda shy, but so am i, but i am really trying hard to keep conversations going but sometimes were silien for a few minutes. She doesnt ask me any questions or she rarely starts a conversation. I always gotta think of what to say before we meet so the conversations wont die. I went to the movies wit her and there were lots of quit moments when we were shopping around...... i am just wondering what i should do? We both like each other and i dont want to move on wit the relationship until she feels more comfortable.. what shud i do thnks...

OH yes and we also go to the ssame school so i see her almost everyday but we dont talk that much every day... i also really want for our relationship to progress but i want her to be comfortable.... and i have known her for a while now problem is i kissed her a few times but i dont know if she is ready, but she seemed to like the kiss.. I am always taking the lead, and sometime i want her to, i want her to give me some signs she likes me. Her friends tell me she does like me but she doesnt give me any signs i am making all the moves eg: asking her to mall, trying to talk to her more stuff liek that, but i want her to come up to me and talk to me things liek that what should i do? There is also a lot of peer pressure going around, people telling me to go out wit her, which i kinda am but its really hard to keep the conversation going and to get her to talk more