Online cheating

Cybered out

My boyfriend and I met through Match.com 3 months ago and agreed to be exclusive. However, over the weekend I found that he had re-enabled his ad. He told me that he was in messing around w/ it and acidentially turned it on. He is on travel a good deal and I think that he gets bored. Would you consider this cheating? I asked him and he disabled it w/in 10 minutes. I don't know what to think. His actions tell me he is commited. Thanks. This is how my relationship of 2 years end before this relationship. I am really scared of it happening again. What would you do?

why can't he DELETE this ad -- big difference between that and disabling it. it may be a bit of a stretch, but i could see how this MIGHT happen. sometimes, default values in websites override what might have been there before -- this DOES happen! still, why was he even messing around with this ad . . . was he TRYING to delete it??

if you can, i'd check a little later to see if his ad is out there. now, you said he DID disable it rather quickly, so that's what the current status should be! if not, then there's a need for some major discussion between you two.

GOOD LUCK!!!

My boyfriend and I met through Match.com 3 months ago and agreed to be exclusive. However, over the weekend I found that he had re-enabled his ad. He told me that he was in messing around w/ it and acidentially turned it on. He is on travel a good deal and I think that he gets bored. Would you consider this cheating? I asked him and he disabled it w/in 10 minutes. I don't know what to think. His actions tell me he is commited. Thanks. This is how my relationship of 2 years end before this relationship. I am really scared of it happening again. What would you do?

Do you know how many dating and matchmaking websites there are on the internet? There is not enough time in the day to get online and check them all to see if he is on others.

Quick checking up on him! If you can't - don't - won't trust him, then dump him!

Honestly, I think he's lying. I know you don't want to believe it, but as an outsider, I can tell you he didn't accidentally re-enable it. If it were true, what was he doing that it would have accidentally been re-enabled. He happened to open up his Match.com personal, because he likes looking at himself and viewing it for fun, then the arrow to his mouse accidentally move onto the enable switch and at the same time he accidentally clicked the mouse at the same time, which then re-enabled it to go back onto Match.com for everyones viewing pleasure. This guy is a liar and not very good at it. I'd get out before you waste another 3 months with him. Better to be alone than to be with a person who treats you like you're stupid or something.

yep, there's TONS . . . but only ONE referenced here. it's alot to ask for complete TRUST after 3 months.

Do you know how many dating and matchmaking websites there are on the internet? There is not enough time in the day to get online and check them all to see if he is on others. Quick checking up on him! If you can't - don't - won't trust him, then dump him!