GALS only! Survey

Thomas

Just wanna make a survey on how the girls defined the term " rich"

1. Asset (include cash, property..) owned by the man

2. Monthly income of the man

pls post your " attainable" amount (i.e if you state 1 billion, i think it's no so partical)

1) A nice car, like a corvette or something. Own a home (but renting is fine). It could be an apartment or house, just as long as it is in a good neighboorhood. A good entertainment center. A nice computer. A collection of DVDs. And other stuff. If he's a bachelor, I would think that he has a maid.

2) At least 5 thousand a month.

This to me is rich. On a personal note, I'm only 20, so I don't know if this is accurate.

A rich man for me, is man with much knowledge. Not his current job position or how big his pad is. Its how he outsmarts the others at his job, and how imaculate, clean and conservative his pad is. Responsability is attractive, creativity, someone who can accomplish realistic goals. And just for the record the women behind him is a plus.

Just wanna make a survey on how the girls defined the term " rich" 1. Asset (include cash, property..) owned by the man 2. Monthly income of the man pls post your " attainable" amount (i.e if you state 1 billion, i think it's no so partical)

all of the following: assets, income, financial management and possibly earning potential (for example, a young man with a good education). I would consider someone who earns $70,000+ per year to be rich, or anyone who invests half his income or more in things like mutual funds, fine art or real estate (you know, things that don't depreciate)--because even if he's not earning that much, if he's saving and investing aggressively he'll eventually be rich. But if you're trying to attract a woman with your "wealth," class and subtly are probably more important than your actual numbers.

A person who is born into money and has a very wealthy family is rich. Even if they work in a coffee shop or in a brokerage firm, they'll always have money. The downfall to this type of person is even though they're wealthy, they usually live the life of the average person or are extremely cheap, because having money to them is no big deal - it's old money and they're used to having it.

A person who earns $40K - $85,/yr is between average and doing pretty well, if they're single. If they're married with children, they probably have money issues and probably have to save for a while before they can go on vacations.

Then there are the ones who become rich on their own. I would say $90,000 - $150,000/yr is very comfortable and would be considered well-to-do, if you're single. A woman definitely would say, he's got money. If they're married w/ children, they do pretty well too. They can probably take smaller vacations together on a whim, w/o having to save a lot.

A person who earns $500,000 or more, I would say is extremely well off and borderline rich, married w/ children or single. They can pick-up and go on a trip, whenever they want.

A person who is a millionaire/billionaire is definitely rich. They can probably buy a family if they want and and can take vacations 10 times a year. They probably own half of the resorts in the world anyway.

This of course is my opinion and it really doesn't matter, because I always chose the pauper over the rich guy anyway.

What's the deal with all these surveys? Are you trying to brushup for an appearance on Family Feud?

Rich to me is a man who can see the beauty in life. Rich does not have to be associated with money. I grew up very poor but had all that I needed. Rich has many meanings. A man who notices the things that are important in life such as love, friendship, or even a beautiful sunset. Being rich and being wealthy are 2 different things. Maybe you should change your question and what is the importance of it anyway?

Just wanna make a survey on how the girls defined the term " rich" 1. Asset (include cash, property..) owned by the man 2. Monthly income of the man pls post your " attainable" amount (i.e if you state 1 billion, i think it's no so partical)