Girlfriend seems to overreact!

don't know guy

don't know guy

I'm a pretty laid back guy, no matter what people say to me i still say hi to them. my girl it's different cause she doesn't talk to people who are rude to her and i understand that. i told her that if someone was rude to her i wasn't going to acknoledge their existance but then i said that if the say hi to me i'll answer them back.

last nigth i saw a girl that it's been a b@#$% to my girl, running so funny that i laugh at her. then i picked my girl from her apartment and as we were going out to eat, the girl was outside and said to me if i was still laughing at her, she seems to be pretty happy that i saw her. well i turn my head to where she was and smile but didn't say a word. so my girlfriend got this mean attitude because i paid some attention to that girl.

i was just laughing at that girl and i told my girlfriend that if that girl say hi to me or comments on something i was going to answer without being her friend. my girl doesn't get it and feels betrayed cause i said i wasn't gonna acknoledge that girl and i did but cause she was running funny.

am i right? or is my girl too jealous? i really love her and don't know what to do.

I think this is a pretty petty situation. However, if this particular woman is rude to your girlfriend, I think if you value your relationship you should simply ignore her.

This is all very childish behavior. Perhaps all of you could talk at some point and see why this particular lady is having a problem with your girlfriend.

There's no reason why people have to be so petty. This is elementary school stuff. (My apologies if you still happen to be in elementary school.)