normal to have a crush

I have been with my boyfriend for a little over two years. I love him very much and I know that he loves me. I am very comfortable in my relationship and I would never do anything to hurt my guy. The thing is that I kinda have a crush on another guy. I would never date him or anything because I love my boyfriend and have no other desire however I am just wondering if it is ok to look at someone from affar. This other guy, I just think he is cute and a really nice guy, like the type of guy that would be really fun to hang out with. Is it wrong for me to look and admire him. I would never cheat on my bf but I was just wondering.

Well is it a crush, or do you just think he is attractive?

What are your intentions with your boyfriend? Marriage? How often do you think of the other guy? Do you think of him when you're with your love? From my own experience, I am so crazy about my boyfriend that I don't want to have anything to do with any other man. The thought never enters my mind. I don't want to break up a wonderful relationship or anything but... maybe you should re-evaluate your relationship. Are you really in love or just comfortable?

I have been with my boyfriend for a little over two years. I love him very much and I know that he loves me. I am very comfortable in my relationship and I would never do anything to hurt my guy. The thing is that I kinda have a crush on another guy. I would never date him or anything because I love my boyfriend and have no other desire however I am just wondering if it is ok to look at someone from affar. This other guy, I just think he is cute and a really nice guy, like the type of guy that would be really fun to hang out with. Is it wrong for me to look and admire him. I would never cheat on my bf but I was just wondering.

I find him attractive. That is all. I would never do anything with him. I very much understand what you mean about being crazy over one guy and not thinking about any other guys. I feel like that about my bf and actually to the point that I haven't found ANY other men attractive since I have been with my bf. I guess it is just weird for me because I am finding another guy attractive. I know for sure that I am in LOVE and we have been considering marriage. The thing is that I never thought of this other guy before and I just noticed how nice he was and I guess his attitude and stuff is what I find attractive. Don't get me wrong I love my bf very much and I do intend on marrying him. I just find it weird that I find another guy attractive, since I have not since my bf and I got together. But I find my bf 100 billion times more attractive. What I am trying to say is is it ok to think someone is attractive?

Well is it a crush, or do you just think he is attractive? What are your intentions with your boyfriend? Marriage? How often do you think of the other guy? Do you think of him when you're with your love? From my own experience, I am so crazy about my boyfriend that I don't want to have anything to do with any other man. The thought never enters my mind. I don't want to break up a wonderful relationship or anything but... maybe you should re-evaluate your relationship. Are you really in love or just comfortable?

I dont see what your problem is.

There's TONS of guys I find attractive yet I wouldn't spend any time on them. Also tons of guys who are fun, yet I wouldn't spend time with them.

It takes smth a lil more special than simply good looks and a pleasant attitude to stick to the person for a considerable period of time ...

To me, somebody who is attractive and somebody I like are very diff. things!

Just relax n live on :)

im sure yr bf finds some models attractive too. so what?

I find him attractive. That is all. I would never do anything with him. I very much understand what you mean about being crazy over one guy and not thinking about any other guys. I feel like that about my bf and actually to the point that I haven't found ANY other men attractive since I have been with my bf. I guess it is just weird for me because I am finding another guy attractive. I know for sure that I am in LOVE and we have been considering marriage. The thing is that I never thought of this other guy before and I just noticed how nice he was and I guess his attitude and stuff is what I find attractive. Don't get me wrong I love my bf very much and I do intend on marrying him. I just find it weird that I find another guy attractive, since I have not since my bf and I got together. But I find my bf 100 billion times more attractive. What I am trying to say is is it ok to think someone is attractive?

From a guy's point of view. I love my g/f. But I do look at other girls that are attractive. I don't know any guy that doesn't do it. Now the difference is when I'm with her. I wouldn't look at another girl when I'm with her because that would be disrespect. I think it's ok to look at other attractive people. But DON'T CROSS THE LINE! Plus like that other person said, why would you want to ruin a great relationship over one fun night?