How do I cope???

I am incredibly crazy about a man. I love all there is to love about him. I want him more than anything. He has gotten himself in to trouble and I have been unable to touch him or kiss his sweet lips for about six months. I want my baby back. I fear though that when the time comes where I can, things will be different and I will lose him becuase of the lack of trust. I feel like I am straddling a fence and can't choose wich side I want to be on. I see his change in attitude and the commitment of bettering himself and our relationship, but I am scared that I am always going to have to watch him and his actions. I just want to let go and trust him again, but I fear that if I let my gaurd down and this happens again it will absolutely destroy me. How do I cope? What suggestions do you have? Can I make it over to that side of the fence and be comfortable?

in situations such as these, go with what you want, because if you don't you will live with the regret.

Just prepare yourself mentally and acknowledge that you may not get what you want.

Go for it if you think you can handle it not working out but once you do then think and act positive.