To Much to ask

I want to find a woman that will look at me with the look of love in there eyes.

I want to find a woman who smiles at me cause they are happy to be with me.

I want to find a woman who will let me make a fool of myself and still love me

I want to find a woman that cares about me, not about my job, my money, my possessions.

I want to find a woman who will cry on my shoulder at a sad movie, who will hide her face in my arms at a scary movie.

I want to find a woman that know I am a average guy an still wants me after she finds that out.

I want a woman that will slow dance with me when we feel like it, even if it is in the middle of a restaurant.

I want a woman who knows what love really is.

I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman.

Is this to much to ask?????

At least you know what you want, which means you're a step closer to getting it. Most people don't even have a clue, which is why they stay in horrible relationships that are going nowhere fast.

Where did you come from? Marry me? That is so sweet and so romantic!!! Do you know how hard it is to find a man that wants to get up and dance period? You will eventually find someone who loves what you love and will see things the way you see them. Just take what your experiences have taught you and learn from them. Don't be in a hurry. There are plenty of girls out there looking for what you want to offer. Patience!

I want to find a woman that will look at me with the look of love in there eyes. I want to find a woman who smiles at me cause they are happy to be with me. I want to find a woman who will let me make a fool of myself and still love me I want to find a woman that cares about me, not about my job, my money, my possessions. I want to find a woman who will cry on my shoulder at a sad movie, who will hide her face in my arms at a scary movie. I want to find a woman that know I am a average guy an still wants me after she finds that out.

I want a woman that will slow dance with me when we feel like it, even if it is in the middle of a restaurant. I want a woman who knows what love really is. I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman. Is this to much to ask?????

You sound like a "dream come true". You obviously do not realize how wonderful and special you are, just by writing what you wrote. You ARE what most women only dream about.

She (The One) will find you eventually, or you will find her. Just don't ever settle for anything less. Too many disappointments can be very damaging.

I want to find a woman that will look at me with the look of love in there eyes. I want to find a woman who smiles at me cause they are happy to be with me. I want to find a woman who will let me make a fool of myself and still love me I want to find a woman that cares about me, not about my job, my money, my possessions. I want to find a woman who will cry on my shoulder at a sad movie, who will hide her face in my arms at a scary movie. I want to find a woman that know I am a average guy an still wants me after she finds that out.

I want a woman that will slow dance with me when we feel like it, even if it is in the middle of a restaurant. I want a woman who knows what love really is. I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman. Is this to much to ask?????