confusing

OK i feel like i am in a mess. In college i've got to know a girl that went to the same high school as me, we've actually become pretty good friends. anyways i know i am starting to like her more but things have gotten real weird in recent weeks. for instance, she used to like 2 guys that were from our hometown, but they went to different schools, but apparently her attitude towards them has changed to a point of just friends. another thing is that she met a guy from my floor who is just about obsessed with her. she always tells me she doesnt like him in that way and all that, and the other day he went to walk her home and she whispered that she wanted me to come cause she doenst want just him to take her back alone, so bein the guy i am i did, and when she gave me the look of not to go when until he does i blew off my plans and stayed. then tonight i go over there and he's already there. anyhow while bein there i got some odd signal type things. while he was on her roommates' computer, she went over and started pettin his hair like playin with it, so i just said "forget it" and left. anyhow, i dont know really what to ask her. i am gettin mixed signals and all but i just really don't know. tomorrow i am drivin us both back to our hometown, would that be a good time to talk or wait till we get back and talk then?

i forgot to add this to my confusin things that lately like the other day she started to become more like lay her head on my shoulder type you know? but i just keep gettin the mixed signal...

OK i feel like i am in a mess. In college i've got to know a girl that went to the same high school as me, we've actually become pretty good friends. anyways i know i am starting to like her more but things have gotten real weird in recent weeks. for instance, she used to like 2 guys that were from our hometown, but they went to different schools, but apparently her attitude towards them has changed to a point of just friends. another thing is that she met a guy from my floor who is just about obsessed with her. she always tells me she doesnt like him in that way and all that, and the other day he went to walk her home and she whispered that she wanted me to come cause she doenst want just him to take her back alone, so bein the guy i am i did, and when she gave me the look of not to go when until he does i blew off my plans and stayed. then tonight i go over there and he's already there. anyhow while bein there i got some odd signal type things. while he was on her roommates' computer, she went over and started pettin his hair like playin with it, so i just said "forget it" and left. anyhow, i dont know really what to ask her. i am gettin mixed signals and all but i just really don't know. tomorrow i am drivin us both back to our hometown, would that be a good time to talk or wait till we get back and talk then?

It sounds like she is "playing the field" and having fun with all the guys that are taking interest in her. You can't blame her for that. Don't worry about her relationship with other guys. It is not your business right now. All you need to do is find out if she is interested in you and, if so, what kind of interest it is.

You need to ask this girl out on a date and see how she acts around you. See if she treats you like a date or a friend. After a few dates you will know if there are any romantic possibilities.

She's a flirt. She knows all you guys are attracted to her and she's working it for the attention, I've been guilty of it myself. She wants you ALL to keep an interest in her, it makes her feel good. I can tell you right now, this girl doesn't like any of you. If she did, she'd be nervous around whoever she liked, whether she was close friends with them or not. The guy that comes along who's not going to pay attention to her will be the guy she ends up liking.