What's wrong with me?

Daria

My boyfriend of 2 months is everything I have ever wanted and more. In fact, I had never believed I could be so fortunate as to meet someone like him. I have not been very lucky in my personal life until now.

Two weeks ago he told me that he was in love with me, which made me ecstatically happy because I had fallen for him on the very first date. To outsiders this may seem like a picture of total bliss, yet somewhere deep inside I have this fear - of him becoming disappointed in me, of falling out of love as quickly as we had fallen into it, of ultimately losing him and all the hopes and dreams connected with him.

What's wrong with me? Why can't I shake these doubts off and just enjoy the moment?

I really can understand how you feel!!! There is a fear within you that is making you feel this way. The most important thing you can do is make sure you don't do any thing to sabotase your relationship. I would just go with the flow and try not to worry about what might happen. You will do fine!!!

Honey, this is a good thing. The nervousness makes it so exciting. When you kiss, do you get butterflies still? Does he make your palms sweat? Don't be worried, we all go through this in new ralationships. Things will get comfortable someday and you will miss these things. Just go with it. Enjoy it, don't fear it.

My boyfriend of 2 months is everything I have ever wanted and more. In fact, I had never believed I could be so fortunate as to meet someone like him. I have not been very lucky in my personal life until now. Two weeks ago he told me that he was in love with me, which made me ecstatically happy because I had fallen for him on the very first date. To outsiders this may seem like a picture of total bliss, yet somewhere deep inside I have this fear - of him becoming disappointed in me, of falling out of love as quickly as we had fallen into it, of ultimately losing him and all the hopes and dreams connected with him. What's wrong with me? Why can't I shake these doubts off and just enjoy the moment?