Re: Tell me what you think.

I meet this women on the net we talked for three months. We live a far distance apart. She asked me to go and see her,our phone convesations and photo exchange seem to heat up the possibilities of a terrific relationship. Ay times during our phone conversations she would question my motives, I tryed to reasure her that i was interested in meeting and i was not unrealistic in my expectations, i even gave her an out by suggesting that maybe it was best that i should not go if she was not sure of my intensions, she became very upset and insisted that i do'nt let her push me away. During our phone conversations she captured my heart and i was very open on the way i felt, she seemed receptive. When i first arrived she was very receptive there was even some sexual interaction. Very soon after that i could feel she was withdrawing from me, she was becoming cold and impersonal, I confronted her with my feelings that i felt something had changed and maybe it would be better if i left, well she went off in a tantrum and never did tell me if she wanted me to stay. The situation became worse after that. The problem is i really have genuine feeling for this person and i think of her all the time, i believe i am in love with her. For three months she profest to having real feeling for me let since we departed she has not tryed to contact me and it almost seems like i never existed. Does it seem wierd that our relationship was so intense and then almost instantainously become non existant. Can a person realiscally able to do an about face that fast and wipe someone out with out missing a beat?

I think you copied your post from another forum or from some other place on this forum. I also think I would like some butter pecan ice cream.

Thank you for asking for my thoughts.