22 MONTHS: WE HAVE HAD A DATE AND IT HAS NOT ENDED..

MY STUFF IS IN SOME OF HERS OUT WE ARE GREAT TOGETHER IN EEEVVVEEERRRYYY THING ( WORK {HOUSE WORK} COOKING LAUNDRY SHOPING SHE EVEN SITS W/ME AS I REPAIR HER 92 COUGAR,, SHE HAS A GREAT 13 YR. OLD DAUGHTER THAT I TREAT LIKE OWN...AND HER AND I HAVE A GREAT BOND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WITH ALL THAT????????????????

IAM AM 50 YRS OLD i HAVE DIVORSED A >>>SLUT<<<

i HAVE LOST A TRUE LOVE OF ALLMOST 14 YEARS & WIFE FOR 10 TO A HORRIBLE CANCER..................... AND THOUGHT i WOULD NEVVER FIND HAPPENIESS AGAIN!!!!

THAT ALL CHANGED IN 2004 SHE ASKED ME OUT AND I HAVE NOT LEFT!!!!! i ADORE HER WE ARE TO BE MARRIED ON 07-07-07

NOW MY PROBLEM...........NEITHER OF US HAVE HAD AN INNOCENT SEXUAL PAST::::::: I HAVE HAD OVER 120+

HER OVER 28+

THE FIRST TIME THIS CAME UP (IT WAS HER TALKING NOT ME)

I TOLD HER I DID NOT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER SEX PAST AND TOLD HER WHY... MY EX---SLUT WIFE,,,, F@^!KED 5 OF MY FREINDS..... HELL THEY TOLD ME ANY WAY..................................................1ST TALK I was her 3rd sex partner. we were toghter 2 montyhs at this time..

2ND TALK I WAS HER 8TH 3 months together

no talks 4 a while ,,, she told me of an abortion.... then she moved in w/a/man @ 16 and he got her pregnant... abortion...........then she moved out and went home to mom..but now there was 4 other guys she called FWB ( SEX-BUDDIES) @ 16-----19 SHE HAS CHANGED HER STORY SO MANY TIMES I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS TELLING ME ANYMORESHE TOLD ME OF 9 GUYS SHE HAD SEX AND THEN THE SAME HOUR TOLD ME IT WAS 5 NOT 9 THEN TOLD OF DIFFERENT GUYS AND REMOVED SOME FROM HER STORYS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK SHE STARTED OUT BEING HONEST AND HAS TOLD SO MANY LIES I AM IN A FUNKI CAN NOT AND WILL NOT JUDGE HER FOR HER PAST NO I WONT IT WILL NOT CHANGE A THING IF SHE FU**KED 497 MEN I DO NOT CARE I TOLD HER JUST BE OPEN AND HONEST!!! SHE YES SHE GAVE ME BACK THE GREATEST THING A MAN CAN HAVE ( TRUST) IN A WOMAN BUT IS DESTROYING IT A LITTLE EACH TIME WE TALK ABOUT THIS ... I AM NOT NOSIEY..I SHAMED AND CONFESSED TO HER ONLY NO-ONE ELSE KNOWS MY PAST BUT HER .....SHE STARTED TO OPEN THEN STARTED LYING, IT TOOK HER 22 MONTHS TO TELL ME AFTER I HAVE FELL SO MUCH IN LOVE AND ADMORATION FOR HER.....................HHELL I WILL NOT LIVE WITH-OUT HER I AM GOING TO MAKE HER MY BEAUTIFULL BRIDE AS SHE IS........BUT I FEAL LIKE SHE LIED...... 1ST I WAS # 3 NOW SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 28 ----38?????? AND SHE CANNOT REMEMBER A FEW ( NOOOO,,, SHE WAS NOT CHEAP.... SOME ALCOHOL,SOME ILLEAGLES.SOME STATUATORY RAPE.... AND HER BEING NYEVE, DRUNK ,AND YOUNG PUT HER IN SOME BAD SITUATIONS WE HAVE TALKED AND I BELIEVE HER............BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

SHE HAS MORE TO TELL AND SHE WILL NOT OPEN UP......I DO NOT KNOW WHY..............................I HAVE TOLD HER I HAVE TO KNOW ONLY SO SHE CAN COME CLEAN (LIKE I DID) AND SO I WILL BE ABLE TO COMFORT HER & BE ABLE TO TRUST HER!!! I CANNOT MOVE FORWARD UNTILL SHE OPENS AND WE PUT IT IN OUR MEMORIES BUT WE PUT HERS AND MINE TOGETHER...AWAY 4EVR.............SHE WILL NOT DO THIS .................HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

BOUNTY:(

oannamarie

I think you should ask her to be strup up and honest with you although I dont think how many sex partners she has should be a big deal. She is with you now.

Tim'sAngel

ok, well first of all could you type in lower case letters and add some punctuations? It took me forever to read that.

I don't think you should be so concerned about her sexual past as you should be of her habitual lying. If she is continuously lying about her sex life, she could be lying about other things as well.

No offense, but from all the drama you have stated about your fiancee, sounds like you got alot of drama on your hands. But that is your decision if you want to get involved in that.

IMO, her past sex life is none of your business. I would seriously leave my SO if he prodded me to tell him of my sexual past. Maybe she feels degraded and doesn't want to tell you of the things she did before she met you. Again, I think the lying is more important than what she is lying about.

Sorry, I just think its kinda funny to call your ex wife a slut when you've admitted to having over 120 partners :laugh: