mixed feelings from a girl I like

lostmygame

I have been emailing this girl from work for around 9 months. We flirt with each other all the time. She touches me and smiles all the time. She said I was her best friend. I catch her looking at me sometimes. She has been asking personal questions like my birthday and other stuff. She always brings up flirtatious comments that I have made to her in the past like it has stuck with her in her mind. Her body langue is all there. What is strange is that she stopped emailing me for awhile like a month and out of the blue she shoots me an email on how much she misses me. So we start emailing each other again and the flirting gets heavier. We went out after work with a bunch of people last Friday and she is just so hot! I could not get close to her because of other people that were there. Right now she has not emailed me since Sat. I have seen her at work. It is like she is holding back for some reason. Like waiting for me to call or email. I kind of had the feeling that she was doing that so I haven't called or emailed her as well. She called me today via paging and asked a simple question about something. And I asked is that all she wanted and she said yes.

So we hung up. It was odd that she would page me for that. Do women play call waiting games like that or is she just not interested anymore. I have made advances to take it to the next level but she is not responsive. I really dig her but is she playing head games. Help ladies please explain her actions.

wheresthesunset

She thinks you would call if you are interested. She is waiting for you to make the first move. Since you haven't, she is backing off.

If you want her, you gotta call her!

Some girls love mind games and enjoy the tease more than a commitment to a relationship. You've to judge it yourself based on your interaction with her. If she belongs to this clan, you'll lose her attention immediately you confessed your interests. But once she drifts away from you, you'll know immediately she is looking nothing more than what you have now and you are able to set your heart free for another. :)

If she doesn't belong to this commitment phobe clan, the ball is in your court to let her know you are interested to develop this beyond friendship level. If she says yes, you got it. :) If she says no, you are able to set your heart free for another!

Don't let your heart occupied by something/someone who doesn't want to stay. :) Free it for things/people who treasure and knows how to keep your heart. :)

Life is too short for the guessing games. Know what you want, ask and be prepared for whatever outcome it brings.:)

Cheers!