am i in love?

Travis

My relationship with my gf just ended recently. Things went well for five months or so but went down hill like worp speed. It became very intense and it seemed as if the feelings were mutual. Since our break up i just can't stop thinking about her. I have @mailed her a couple of times, once i was angry and vented. Since our break up i haven't heard a peep from her. The change in her attitude was hard and tramatic. I am a bit older than her and i have not tried to push the issue even though i did @mail her and told her i did love her. I have been in situations where i did try to pursue and it seemed to push the person futher away. I do know that i would give any thing for the phone to ring and she is on the other end. So is this love? and should i stand pat and hope she will call? or should i just move on and try and focus on other things untill i an comfortable with it?

She's history! It doesn't matter if you were in love with her or if you still are. It's time to move on.

If she calls you up in the future, you can decide then if you want to see her again.

Usually its a sign when they dont come in any contact with you. Maybe she wants to be sure about you. To get you where she wants you. Where ever that may be. Thats where my exxxx part-time boyfriend wants me. Yeah, Where? Who know's, go on out and meet others, the heck with her for now. Obviously no one can meet the right person when the wrong one is in there way!

My mr. Right is afraid of his feelings. He loves me and is fighting like the devil to keep from having too much feeling. Any advice?

Thanks,

Velvet

My relationship with my gf just ended recently. Things went well for five months or so but went down hill like worp speed. It became very intense and it seemed as if the feelings were mutual. Since our break up i just can't stop thinking about her. I have @mailed her a couple of times, once i was angry and vented. Since our break up i haven't heard a peep from her. The change in her attitude was hard and tramatic. I am a bit older than her and i have not tried to push the issue even though i did @mail her and told her i did love her. I have been in situations where i did try to pursue and it seemed to push the person futher away. I do know that i would give any thing for the phone to ring and she is on the other end. So is this love? and should i stand pat and hope she will call? or should i just move on and try and focus on other things untill i an comfortable with it?

I just went through the EXACT same thing as you. Over the past two months I heard nothing from my ex and it drove me absolutely craaaazzzzy. But the thing is, I think that you are simply lacking a sense of closure. I don't believe its love because things would not have gone downhill if it was really meant to be. Love overcomes everything and anything. But most of all it makes you feel good inside! Can you honestly say that you feel good inside?

My opinion is that you may miss the companionship and having that person around to share your life with. Or, you may also have some issues with feeling rejected, while wanting to control a situation, which you cannot to help ease your pain. You are grieving the loss of this person in your life, which is completely natural!

I suggest that you leave this girl alone. Give the situation some time to cool down. She's probably still angry about your "venting letter". If you do pursue it, I guarantee it will completely push her away further. Would you want to get mail like that? Abscence makes the heart grow fonder, and it also gives both of you time to deal with your feelings and see things in their proper perspective.

Personally, when I feel like venting I write out my feelings and then I discard the letter afterwards. I think it gives a sense of closure that you are acknowledging those feelings, and then after you've gotten them out you're letting go of them. I hope I've been able to help you. Good luck!